0.2

Edited

The next day they both woke up to their parents standing over their beds sending harsh glares down at them. Michael stood up and sat in front of Macy in a protecting way.

"People are starting to get suspicious and I'm taking you and Macy to school today." his mother said in an annoyed tone. She actually tried to make herself look decent and not look like some drunk fool. Michael instantly frowned and shook his head.

"Bu-"

"Michael you will listen or ill kick your ass." Dave warned and michael sighed feeling defeated.

"Whatever" Michael mumbled and dave shot over to him picking him uo by the collar of his black hoodie.

"I hate having you in this house. Nothing but a useless piece of shit. You disgust everyone and are not wanted! I don't know how she gave birth to such an embarrassment!" He spat in Michaels face. Michael winced feeling a lump form in his throat and his eyes getting glossy. He looked over at his mom and just saw her shake her head in disappointment.

"Now get out of my house!" He screamed and threw michael on the floor before swiftly kicking him in his stomach. Dave stomped out of the room and lit a cigarette.

Macy ran over to her hurting brother. She wrapped her small arms around his waist and tears streamed down her face.

"I'm okay, its okay, lets go to school. yea?" Michael said his voice raspy from the pain shooting threw his stomach. He stood up grabbing his sisters hand and following his poor excuse for a mother out the door to her car.

He sat in the front with his mother and Macy sat in the back. Few stray tears fell from his eyes and he quickly used his sweatshirt to clear the tears off. He wasn't the type to cry, he tried to stay strong to let Macy know everything he's okay but he has moments where he can't help but to cry.

He was upset that his mother just stood there while dave spat harsh words at pushed him to the ground. He was upset because he felt that his mother didn't love him or Macy. He wanted parents that cared for his sister and himself. His mother was always getting high or drinking, and his real dad left him when he was younger. He has no idea who his dad is.

"I'm sorry Michael." he turned to his mother seeing her somewhat have a sympathetic look on her face.

"Bullshit you're sorry." he said before looking back out the window.

"I don't mean for it to happen and I know he does it a lot but you have to understand he's taking care of us." she said and he scoffed. Ever since he's met Dave, he's never taken care of any of them.

"I'd rather live out on the streets and die then live with him or you." Michael spat, such hatred lacing in his voice.

"Then why haven't you Michael? Huh? Whats stopping you?" His mother asked while taking out a cigarette.

"Because I want Macy to have a home to live in. Sorry that I'm more of a brother to her then you are a mother." the car came to a halt and he noticed he was in front of their schools.

"Get out!" Karen snapped and he rolled his eyes and both of them got out.

"You and macy aren't allowed back to the house. Find somewhere else to live." she screamed and then drove off. He nervously looked down at Macy and kneeled down in front of her taking her small hands in his.

"I'll get you after school and if anything happens you come and get me okay?" he said and she nodded he hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

"I love you Macy, have a good day at school." he said and stood up.

"I love you too Mikey." and then they went there separate ways.

little did they know, someone heard all of it.

*

About two or three hours later he was in class about to fall asleep from being bored and not understanding the work. Everything was okay until a guidance counselor came into the class whispering something to the teacher and then looked back at Michael.

"Michael early dismissal." he furrowed his eyebrows, confused but stood up and walked out into the hall and froze when seeing two police officers standing there.

"Michael Clifford?" one asked and he slowly nodded feeling nervous.

"Please follow us." they said and he followed them out into the school parking lot where he saw a women cop talking to his sister. He pushed past the two cops and rushed to his sister and picked her up.

"Whats going on?" he asked

"We got a call that that there was child abuse going on in your household." His heart stopped.

"What are you talking about? That is a--"

"I saw your mother yell at you and say how you can live out on the street earlier." it was that damn teacher Ms. Carrie. It was over...

"You're a liar!" He snapped not realizing he sounding like a stubborn little child.

"Your mother and step father were already arrested." a cop said and Michaels eyes widened he felt tears brim his eyes. They don't have parents know? They have nobody..

"We found drugs and alcohol in your house. They are going to jail for a long time okay? They aren't gonna hurt you guys anymore." the cop said smiling sadly. But Michael just started sobbing into his sisters shoulder who was very confused.

"We have assigned places for you guys to go. Everything will be alright." the women cop said.

"W-What do you mean p-places?" He was trying not to think of the worse.

"Your sister is going to a home with other young girls and you're gonna go to a home with teenage boys. They just were assigned in different places." and Michaels heart broke.

"Hers is in London and yours is in Australia. I know its sudden but you guys can't be with each other and can't interact. Im sorry but you have to leave now." Michael looked around at his surroundings and thinking about doing it.

A rush of confidence fled threw him and he clutched onto his sister and started running opposite of the cops. He ran towards the woods and panicked when hearing heavy foot steps behind him.

"Mikey why are we running?" Macy asked scared but he just focused on running until someone tackled them to the ground. Macy stood up while the cop who tackled him held him down.

A women cop picked up Macy and took her to a cop car. Michael fought against the mans grasp.

"No! Don't touch her!" Michael screamed trying to push the cop away.

"Don't you dare take her!" Michael shouted and the man pulled out handcuffs, cuffing michaels hands behind his back and helping him stand up.

"You can't take her away from me! She's my sister, Ive taken care of her all of her life." Michael shouted while struggling in the mans grasp.

"I'm sorry but you and your sister must be separated. You're both going to different homes." the man said and Michael shook his head tears brimming his eyes.

"No no I have to see her, please you can't do this. We need to stay together." Michael cried out as he was shoved in the car.

"Your new home is in Australia and hers is in London. I'm sorry kid but you won't be able to see your sister anymore. It will be good for you both." and with that the man closed the door and locked it.

(A/N IM SORRY OMG IM SAD NOW. I updated this early because why not? I made a schedule when I'll be updating stories.

This will be updated every Wednesday.

Sometimes I may update it earlier cause eh. But every Wednesday. No more goals for chapters. Just please vote and comment.

Also please go check out my friends Muke story? It's called dominant and it's by Allana_Clifford

Next update is on Wednesday so see ya :-)