1.8

Michael was awoken by loud knocks at his door. He brought the blanket close to his chest. He automatically thought the worse. Whoever it is knocked on the door loudly.

"Mikey it's me Luke! I have something for you." Michael stared at the door nervously. He glanced at the clock and saw it was 9am. He slowly stood up and walked to the door. He stood their nervously and debated if he should open the door or not.

"Please open the door? It's not food. You will love this I promise." Michael frowned but slowly unlocked it and opened it. He peeked out from the door and saw Luke standing there holding a huge box.

Luke cheekily smiled at him and Michaels heart hurt. He doesn't even have the strength to smile.

"Can I come in?" Luke asked and Michael just responded by opening the door wider. Luke walked into the room and set the box down on his bed and Michael was more than confused.

It has been a few days and every time Luke would try to get him to come out and eat and talk to them. But why did Michael feel different about today? He had no idea.

"Go ahead and open it." Michael walked over to the bed and nervously removed the top of the box off and his heart stopped when seeing a golden retriever puppy sitting there.

"I know you can't be around many people right now and you don't really wanna talk about what happened but I figured maybe you could use a little friend?" Michael picked the little furry puppy from the box and saw the puppy was smiling.

The puppy started licking his face and thats when tears slowly rolled down his face. This puppy was the happiest little animal in the world and he was the saddest piece of garbage in the world.

Luke frowned when realizing that Michael was crying. He was hoping the puppy would make him happy or smile. He walked over and gently took the puppy away from the sad boy.

Michael sat down on the bed and buried his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry Mike I thought jerky would have made you smile. I didn't mean to make you cry." Michael looked up confused with tears still pouring down his face.

"J-Jerky?" Michael asked and Luke laughed slightly.

"yeah. I bought some jerky to snack on and he ended up eating it all. So I call him that but you can name him whatever you want. He's your dog." Michael is okay with that name. What he wasn't okay with is how he is.

How screwed up Michael is.

His family was abusive.

He lost his sister which was the only thing he cared about in life.

and then he was sexually assaulted.

He feels disgusting.

He doesn't deserve any of this..

SHORT CHAPTER sORRY