1.5

[ Before you guys read this can you take like 13 minutes of your time and watch this video on the side. This video is what inspired me to write this story. The video is emotional but please watch and tell me what you think. I didn't make it but I wanna know your opinions. ]

May be triggering. Slight sexual assault scene.

Partei

Wednesday and Thursday flew by. When Michael went back to school Allana would make sure he ate and of course he would get snappy with her at times. She was patient though and it didn't bother her. She just wanted to help her best friend. She bought dunkin doughnuts the one day.

Michael wasn't happy doughnuts are very fattening. But of course he had to eat one. In the total of the past couple of days he had maybe a total of 500 calories? Everyone was so proud of him? He didn't understand why? He felt disgusting.

Today was Friday tonight is the party and now he has to go to his first therapy session. Ashton and Michael made up on Wednesday and Michael apologized for being snappy with him. Basically they made up and made out. Ashton asked if Michael was coming to the party and Michael was hesitant but decided to go. He wanted to try and be different instead of being the antisocial outcast loser.

Luke found out and wasn't happy. He ranted on about how Michael shouldn't trust Ashton and should definitely not be going to a party tonight with him. Luke was going too so Michael sorta felt a little better.

"ready to go?" Luke asked and Michael nodded suddenly having a nervous feeling.

They drove to the small building and Michael walked close by Luke. He was so nervous that he accidentally grabbed onto Lukes hand. He of course tried to pull away once he noticed but Luke held his hand tightly. Not tightly were it could hurt Michael.

They walked to the receptionist desk and the older lady smiled warmly at them.

"Hi! How may I help you?" Jean was her name.

"Michael Clifford has a therapy session or something." Luke said knowing Michael was to nervous and shy. She looked threw her computer.

While she was doing that Michael looked around the waiting room and saw some teenagers like him that were skinny. Like they were super skinny to him. Is that what he looks like?

Luke noticed michaels shocked expression and squeezed his hand reassuringly.

"Ok so here is Michaels therapy schedule." she said holding out a paper. He has to go every Friday. Luke nodded taking the paper. She pulled out another paper

"Okay and here he just has to sign a few things nothing major." so Michael signed whatever and she smiled and said thank you.

"Okay also this is a group therapy session. They usually last from 10 to 11. But you guys can go sit and wait." and they nodded and sat down. They still had their hands intertwined.

Michael was fidgeting and bouncing his leg around. God he was so nervous. He looked and saw a boy sitting next to him and he was super skinny.

"Luke?" Michael asked and Luke replied with a hum

"Do I look like him?" Michael asked pointing to the boy with black hair.

"Yes." Luke said and looked around the room. Everyone looked as skinny as Michael. Luke has never seen anything like this. He never thought that so many people would try to starve themselves or make themselves throw up.

"you're gonna be fine okay? This is a big step to recovery." Luke said and Michael sighed not wanting to be recovered. He still wanted to lose weight not gain.