3.3

Michael slowly awoke but he felt sick. He felt like he could throw up. When he opened his eyes he saw he was in a bed room. There wasn't much in this bedroom.

It was just a bed a desk and a chair and a closet in the corner of the room. His bags were sitting by the closet. He jumped up and went to the door and tried pulling on it.. but it was locked. He sighed and saw there was another door.

He went and turned the door knob and it opened. When he opened it he saw that it was another bed room. When he walked in his heart stopped.

Macy was sitting on the ground playing with dolls.

"Macy." He barely managed to get out and she turned around and she looked so much older. But it's only been not even a year.

"Mikey!" She squealed and got up and jumped in his arms. He's never held onto something so tight before. He never wanted to let her go.

"I've missed you so much bean." He said into her shoulder as tears fell onto her pink shirt.

"I've missed you mikey." He felt like his life was completed but it wasn't. He had Macy.. but where is Luke?

"Do you know where we are?" Michael asked as he pulled away from her a bit.

"We are still in London."

"And is mommy and Dave doing all this?" She nodded sadly. Not even seconds later the door opened to Macy's room and their poor excuse for a mother walked in.

She looked much better then she did when they were taken from her. But obviously nothing changed cause she's back with Dave.

"Hi Michael." He stood up and angrily faced the women.

"Where is Luke?" He asked and she sighed.

"Don't worry about hi--"

"Where the fuck is Luke, mom?!" He snapped and her eyes widened. He hated swearing in front of Macy. But this whole thing was taken too far.

"I said don't worry about him." She said her voice raising slightly.

"Mom I swear to fucking god if you don't tell me where he's at I will push you out of my way and go find him." Michael said in a scary threatening tone. Macy frowned and his mom had look of disgust.

"He's upstairs in the attic Michael. He's fine! But you can't see him." He scoffed at her words.

"You guys kidnapped three people! Three people! And you're telling me what I can and can't do?" Michael snapped at her and she just shook her head.

"Luke isn't gonna be here much longer. David will take care of him." And Michaels heart stopped. What does that even mean? Take care of him?

"What? What do you mean?" Michael asked and she sighed feeling bad.

"We can't keep Luke here. But we also can't let him go to the cops." Michael couldn't believe what he was hearing. They are planning on murdering someone? Better yet a kid??

"No you will not kill him."

"We have to make sure that nobody knows about us." Michaels eyes widened. This had to be some joke.

"Mom, do you hear yourself? You're talking about murdering someone!" Michael snapped letting tears fall from his eyes.

"It wasn't my idea! Dave has control of this entire situation." Michael couldn't hear anymore of this. So he completely pushed his mother out of the way and picked up Macy with one arm.