0.8

Ärger

Liz rushed into the school doors and rushed down the hall to the nurses office. Michael was laying in the little bed staring at the ceiling while the nurse was applying stuff to his wounds.

"Michael are you okay?" Liz asked her heart breaking when she all the bruises across his face. He stayed silent and didn't say a word. He simply had nothing to say.

"Hello Ms. Hemmings, I give him some pain killers. A few more kicks and he would have had to be rushed to the ER." She said and Liz sighed in relief.

"Do you know who did it?" and the nurse looked down before standing up and walking over to the office which was a room over.

"You're gonna wanna go in there Miss Hemmings." she said and then walked away. Liz walked into the principals office and saw Luke and two other boys sitting there.

"Glad you could join us Ms. Hemmings." the man smiled at her but all she did was give luke a disappointed look.

"What happened?" She asked sitting next to Luke who seemed annoyed and guilty.

"Well it seems that your son and two of his friends has beaten down Michael Clifford in the hallway. They keep denying it but we have it on video." he said and she glared at the three boys. Luke now seemed nervous.

"Would you like to see the video?" he asked and she nodded and walked over to the screen. After she watched the video she was absolutely horrified. She shook her head in disgust.

"They are suspended from the football team and Derek and Tyler have to stay after school to tutor students and I thought we could talk about what to do with Luke." the principal said and Liz nodded agreeing.

"Ill discuss it with my husband at home and Ill call you and let you know." he nodded and dismissed them. Luke followed his mom over to the nurses office and felt guilty as soon as he saw Michael.

He was now sitting up just blankly staring at the ground.

"Can we take him home now?" Liz asked and the nurse nodded

"Would you like a wheel chair or-"

"I can walk." Michael mumbled under his breath but everyone heard him.

But he walked him out of the school every once in a while looking over at lavender haired boy he frowned.

Michael sat in the back and just stared out the window. He was just done with life and there was nothing he could do about it. Luke was about to get in the front until...

"No Luke you sit in the back with Michael." she said and Luke rolled his eyes and sat in the back. The whole ride home was completely silent and awkward.

When they got home Michael immediately rushed upstairs to his room and slammed the door shut. Luke followed his mother into the living room where his dad stood. Both of them had extremely angry looks on their face.

"What you did is unforgivable. That boy has had nothing but problems his whole life and what you and your friends did today was disgusting and uncalled for!" Liz shouted and Luke sat down and nodded.

"Do you want me to tell you why he was put in the adoptive services? He was abused. Him and his 9 year old sister both. Not only that but then he was forced to have his sister taken away from him. All of her life he has done everything to take care of her." Luke looked up shocked.

"You have beaten down someone who has practically given up his life to make his sister happy. He got a job to take care of her. Hell Luke he would have taken a bullet for her." Liz continued yelling. Luke has never felt as guilty as he did in that moment.

"We have decided that your punishment is gonna be up to Michael. What ever he ask or says, you must do." Andrew Lukes dad said. Luke groaned mentally but nodded.

Oh god

*

Meanwhile with when he got to the house he went upstairs and decided to take a nap. When he woke up he cried out when he tried to move. Those pain killers never last. Pain shot threw his body so he just gave up and laid there. He could feel the bruises and just felt the need to cry. He wasn't surprised Luke joined in on kicking his ass.

He knew Luke didn't like him.

After a few minutes of him staring up at the ceiling just thinking the door open and in walked luke with a bottle of painkillers. Michaels eyes widened and he immediately tried pulling himself away from Luke ignoring the sharp pains shooting threw his body,

"Michael what are you doing?" Luke asked while setting down the bottle and reaching over for michael. But he flinched away.

"Please don't touch me!" Michael cried out and Luke pulled away. When Michael noticed how Luke backed away he stopped trying to move and sat himself up against the headboard.

"I uh brought painkillers." Luke said pointing to the bottle. Michael glanced at it then looked back at the blonde haired boy.

"I just wanted to say I-"

"Why?" Michael interrupted him.

"Why what?" Luke asked dumbly

"Why are you such an Asshole?" Michael asked bitterly. Luke was surprised by the harsh outburst.

"I don't know I guess its because of who Im around?" Luke said it coming more out like a question.

"No. If you wanted to be nice you could. If you're that afraid of what your friends will think, then maybe you shouldn't be friends with them." Michael snapped

"If it was that easy I would have done that a long time ago." Luke said trying to stay calm. But he was surprised on how Michael was actually talking loud and saying something.

"Are you trying to tell me you're afraid of them?" Michael asked while scoffing

"What? No! I was afraid of being kicked off the team."

"so basically you're their little bitch" Michael said while laughing and Luke got angry and stood up glaring at the weak boy.

"You better shut up Clifford."

"Or what? You gonna beat me up again? I don't even understand why people are afraid of you. You aren't that great. You're just a pathetic little bitch. Little bitch hemmings." Luke grabbed Michael by his shirt and slightly lifted him up causing them both to be face to face.

Luke lifted his fist back getting ready to throw a punch until he stopped and just stared into Michaels eyes. He got so memorized by the beautiful green emerald eyes. He looked down at his big plump lips wondering what they would taste like.

Michael got distracted also. He looked between Lukes eyes and his lips. Then they both leaned in, all the negative thoughts and reality just drifted off. Then it happened

Their lips connected. Michael slowly moved his lips against Luke his eyes fluttering shut loving the feeling of Lukes lips.

Luke felt the same and started moving his lips until reality hit and he pulled away and pushed Michael away harshly.

Then Luke stormed out of the room leaving Michael very flustered.

(A/N THEY KISSED ODNJDEJJS

BUT ANYWAY GUESS WHAT? IM IN NEW ORLEANS! (No I'm not rip)

PLEASE VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE