0.7

Foto

its been a week since Michael has lived in this new house. He's basically been miserable every moment. He's been getting closer with Ashton. Allana is always warning him and saying he should be careful and not talk to him. But Michael can't really help it seeing that Ashton is almost over Lukes house every day.

He sometimes thinks that Ashton likes him? It sounds crazy but Ashtons always sitting close to him or staring at him? Whats really confusing is how at times Luke will glare at them.

But anyway today is Picture day. Michaels hair is now faded to a lavender color. He gets bullied by Lukes football team. Luke laughs too and Michael just tries to ignore it but it does get to him. But after the whole thing in the bathroom with Ashton he will sometimes ask about Macy and Michael brushes it off.

"Michael are you ready?" Liz asked and Michael nodded while opening the door.

He's wearing a black and red flannel with a metallica shirt. Black skinny jeans and combat boots. He liked his outfit. Last time he was involved with Picture day, was when he helped his sister get all dressed up and looked pretty.

It was weird waking up in the morning and not helping his sister.

"Yes." he said and grabbed his backpack and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" she asked and he shook his head no. He doesn't eat. He thinks maybe if he loses a little bit more weight he might actually fit in with the hemmings family. That people might actually like him.

He got on Lukes scale and was horrified by the numbers..

118

thats way to much to him. Dave always told him he needed to weigh between 90 and 100 to be the perfect son. So thats his goal.

"You have barely eaten anything since you've gotten here." She said in a worried tone. He just shrugged it off.

"Okay well Luke is still getting ready. He should be down here in a few minutes." Liz said and then left. He knew he disappointed her. he frowned feeling guilty. This women has taken him in for care has bought him clothes and a phone and treated him kindly.

He looked around the kitchen noticing apples in the corner. He sighed but hesitantly got up and grabbed one. He bit into it, hating the taste of it. So he took a few more small bites before throwing it away.

"Come on loser." Luke said while grabbing an apple and walking out the door. Michael followed closely behind out into the car. Luke had a jeep. So today it was just him and Luke driving.

Its gonna be awkward...

When they got in the car Luke turned on the radio to One Directions What makes you beautiful playing. That song was Macys favorite. Luke made a disgusted noise and changed it to Nirvana.

Im so happy, cause today I found my friends They're in my head

Im so ugly. But thats ok. Cause so are you we've broke our mirrors

Sunday morning is everyday for all I care and I'm not scared

Light my candles in a daze cause I've found god

Both Michael and Luke sang along to the song. Both not even caring that they could hear each other. This was definitely Michaels favorite Nirvana song.

"Listen up listeners, All Time Low are coming to town and we have a little competition for 2 tickets and 2 meet and greet passes. What you have to do is come down to the station and we will play songs by All Time Low and the first one to guess 5 songs in a row wins! We will pick 15 people to participate in this. More details on when it starts will be released soon!" Luke and Michaels eyes widened. Meet All Time Low?! Michael knows almost every song by them.