1.3

Störung

It was like the world went in slow motion. One minute they were just talking and then next Michael just passed out. Lukes eyes widened in panic and ran to Michaels limp body. Luke checked to see if he was still breathing and sighed in relief when he heard him.

"Michael? Michael! Please wake up." Luke said while shaking his small body.

"What the hell?? Michael?" Allana asked while running up and kneeling down next to them. She suddenly looked up at luke with a hateful glare.

"What did you do to him?!" She spat and he looked around seeing people stand around them.

"I didn't do anything! We were talking then he walked away and then passed out!" Luke shouted and scooped up Michaels small body and carried him bridal style to the nurses office.

"Has he been sleeping? Has he been eating properly?" Allana asked following close by. Luke froze

He hasn't been eating.

Oh my god he hasn't ate anything

"We have to take him to the hospital." Luke said now understanding this is worse. A school nurse definitely wouldn't understand what to do.

"What? why?" She asked and they turned and walked fast down the hall

"He's hasn't been eating." Allana gasped

"what? He-- oh my god! I always wondered why he never ate at lunch!" She said and then they both left

*

Both Allana and Luke were sitting in the waiting room for a good hour or two. Luke was just waiting bouncing his knee nervously. People have been texting him but he's ignored them. He texted his mother and she said she would be there right after work. Allana didn't want to think of worse happening with the whole situation so she was reading a book.

"So you're michaels friend huh?" Luke asked also now not wanting to think about it to much. Allana glanced over and nodded.

"And you never noticed??" He asked some what snappy

"He always said that he was full from breakfast. I asked him if he wanted Maccas and he said no and pointed out saying it was to many calories or something." she said slamming her book shut. He just scoffed.

"Honestly Luke I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible but you have been nothing but a dick to him. You have treated him like trash ever since he's gotten here. You should have noticed his eating habits and done something about it instead of sitting around with your slut and sucking each other's faces off." she said calmly. He frowned knowing it was the truth.

"so how bout for once you treat Michael like you like him." she said and then opened her book again.

'So much for conversation' Luke thought to himself. About 15 more minutes of silence a doctor finally walked out

"Anyone here for Michael Clifford?" Luke and Allana shot up and rushed over.

"Is he okay?!" Luke asked and the doctor sighed

"He's stable. We've come across that he has anorexia nervosa. His weight is 104. If he would have waited a few more days he probably wouldn't have made it." he said and they both sighed in relief.

He's okay

"Can we see him?" Allana asked and the doc nodded and the walked down a few halls until they reached his room.

"There are nutrients being pumped into his body so let him know the whole situation when he wakes up. Also let him know we need to talk to him treatment options"