1.1

Datum

Michael couldn't stop staring at the lanyard and how it said BACKSTAGE PASS. He had his ticket and pass sitting on the table by his mirror. So when he would get ready he would see that and smile. But yea they won. Team Kelsey was disqualified for doing that to Michael.

The concert is in like a week or two?

Tonight is his date with Ashton. He had no idea what to wear? He quickly threw on clothes brushing his hair and then went to get Luke so they could get ready for school.

He knocked on the door and after a few minutes, the door opened. But it was not Luke. It was Rebecca wearing one of Luke's shirts. Just Lukes shirt...

"What do you want loser?" She asked and suddenly he felt like he lost all confidence.

"Luke." he whispered and she furrowed her eyebrows and a smirk appearing.

"You obsessed with my boyfriend or something? You have a little crush on him?" She asked and he furrowed his eyebrows.

What the hell is she talking about? He just wanted to see if Luke's ready for school?

"no."

"Are you like retarded? Is that why your family got rid of you?" She asked and he looked down. He's not retarded? How can she say all this when she doesn't even know him.

"You actually think you look good? With all these new clothes? You look disgusting. Fat and hideous. Your hair makes you look like a flamboyant fag." she said and he frowned before walking back to his room and slamming the door shut locking it.

He's not eating? Why isn't he losing?! He still looks a million pounds. He looked into the body mirror and pinching his fat. She was right he was disgusting.

Why did he have to look so bad? He hasn't done anything wrong. He would go and throw it up but there's nothing to throw up. Sometimes when he's walking he has this weird feeling like he's nauseous and very light headed.

He grabbed Luke's scale that he burrowed and stood on it.

108

Almost there Michael thought. He's tired of being fat. He just wants to be perfect.

*

Meanwhile Rebecca and Luke were getting ready for school. She was acting extra clingy and it was annoying Luke. She put on the rest of her makeup and then walked over an straddled Luke's lap.

"How bout after school you come over my house for a little bit?" She asked seductively.

"Why are you being so clingy?" Luke asked annoyed.

"What? Baby I'm not--"

"You are. It's getting annoying." Rebecca sighed

"I think that freak likes you. Like some silly crush and I just want him to know that you're mine." she said and Luke furrowed his eyebrows. Michael likes him? What?

"I guess I understand babe." Luke said while smiling and then smashed his lips into her lip glossed covered lips.

After they were done with the small make out session they went downstairs and saw Liz talking to Andrew in a serious tone.

"What's going on mom?" Luke asked holding Rebecca's hand.

"Where's Michael?" She asked

"Upstairs in his room." Luke mumbled

"I'm worried about him. He hasn't eaten anything since he's gotten here." Liz said and frowned.

"Good." Rebecca mumbled quietly. Luke heard her though.