2.1

Both boys walked down some random street in hope to find a store or something so they can call home. Luke was walking a few feet in front of Michael, eager to find something so he can go home.

"I don't even know where we are going. We are just walking deeper and deeper in this bad little neighborhood." Luke mumbled in annoyance. Michael just ignored him.. the words Luke said the previous night just echoing in his head.

When Luke didn't hear anything back he glanced behind him to see if Michael was still there.

"Hello?" Michael still stayed silent and just continued walking and staring down at his feet. That was until Luke completely stopped and caused Michael to almost run into him.

"The hell Michael? I'm talking to you." Luke said a bit annoyed.

"Leave me alone, Luke." Michael mumbled and tried to walk right past him. But Luke grabbed his arm and completely stopped him.

"What's your problem?!" Luke asked in somewhat a snappy voice. Michael just rolled his eyes. Luke is so damn stupid.

"What are you talking to me because nobody else is around?" Michael asked and ripped his arm away from Luke. Luke was a bit taken back by the sudden harshness coming from Michael. But then again he knew he was right. He had a right to be mad at him.

"Oh calm down Michael." Luke said and rolled his eyes.

"You know.. I don't even understand why you helped me after I was raped. All your friends were there. You should have just left me there." Michael snapped and felt his eyes water. Luke's eyes widened and his mouth slightly opened from the shock..

"Take that back." Luke said his voice sounding hurt.

"Why should I? It's the truth. You obviously don't like me so--" he was cut off by Luke harshly grabbing him and pushing him against a car.

"Shut up!" Luke snapped and Michael frowned but just looked down. He didn't understand what Luke was doing. But then again.. Luke doesn't even know what Luke is doing.

Luke can be so nice to him one moment and so mean to him the next moment and Michael just doesn't understand. Mixed signals from people are the worse.. cause after a while it starts to hurt you.

"What kind of person do you think I am?" Michael just didn't answer back. In fact he just shrugged away from Luke.

"We should find the car now." Michael mumbled and started walking. Luke sighed and felt bad but followed after Michael.

"Yo what the fuck did you guys do to ma car?" Both Luke and Michael turned and saw an angry hood white man storm over to his car with a few friends behind him.

"Just chill out man. It was an accident." Luke mumbled and Michael decided to stand close to Luke. He was pissed off at him and hurt by him but he got nervous.

But where Michael was slammed against the car was a small dent. Michael knew this wasn't gonna turn out good. But then again.. nothing ever turns out good in his horrible life.

"You're both dead." The man said and suddenly all his friends were standing next to him, glaring over. There was 5 of them.

"Look man it's just a small dent. Once I get home I can pay for it. But neither of us wanna deal with this--" Luke tried saying but was cut off by the man jumping at him and attacking him.