1.9

Allzeit-Tief

Today is their All Time Low concert. Michael was extremely questionable all morning about going. He was staring at his reflection in his mirror. He decided that he needed to get out of the house and see his favorite band in the world.

He fixed his outfit and sat on the bed just staring at the floor.

"Michael? Are you ready?" Luke asked while knocking on the door.

Michael opened the door and slowly nodded. He had his pass in his pocket and his phone in his hand.

"What time do they let people in for meet and greets?" Luke asked as they made their way down the stairs into the kitchen.

"I think 3:30." Michael guessed. Luke fixed his hair into a quiff then grabbed his ticket and car keys.

Michael followed as Luke told his mum he was leaving and then they were both out in the car. Luke typed in the address and groaned when seeing it would take 2 hours to get there.

"We might need to stay at a hotel." Luke mumbled starting the long drive. Michael furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Because I am gonna be way to tired to drive two full hours back home." Luke said and turned on the radio. Michael nodded understanding.

"Unless you know how to drive. Do you?" Michael shook his head no. He's a terrible driver.

"Have you ever drove?" Michael nodded and said

"Yes but I don't know exactly how to." Luke laughed

Why is he laughing?

Michael frowned and looked out the window. How could he be nice one moment and rude the next. He's so bipolar.

"I didn't know that was so funny." Michael whispered. He was never taught how to drive. He had to drive for emergency purposes before and then got in trouble.

One time Macy was over her friends house and was gonna sleep over. The house was 45 minutes away. He took the bus there to drop her off and then came back. Later on after midnight she called wanting to go home and was crying. Michael drove his mothers car without permission and got her. But he scratched it a few times from not knowing how to work it. When he got back it was horrible. They were so mad at him.

Another time is when he had to get Macy to the hospital. It was about a half an hour away. He took Daves pickup truck. Which was the worse idea ever seeing as it was a stickshift. He got his sister to the hospital luckily in time. Cause after a while he figured it out. So he knows somewhat how to drive a manual transmission vehicle. The car Luke was driving was an automatic.

After Luke was done laughing he pulled out his phone and was texting someone. He would glance at the phone then back at the road. Michael glared at Luke as he carelessly drove down the highway. The car was swerving a tiny bit and Michael got nervous.

"Can you pay attention to the road?" Michael asked in almost a snappy tone. Luke looked over an eyebrow raised.

"Fine then you text for me." Luke said and tossed his phone on Michaels lap.

Michael picked up the IPhone 6 and saw he was texting some guy named James?

"Text saying 'Give me her number and I will text her tonight'" Luke said and Michael furrowed his eyebrows.

Michael typed that slowly and sent it. He peeked at what they were texting about and saw that James sent the first text. It was also on Kik.

James Y. : Hey man I heard you and Bec ended it? Need another Lady?