3.5

Everyone didn't know what happened.

Well everyone expect for David.

One moment Michael is guarding Luke and the next moment Michael was on the floor clutching his side. Everyone couldn't believe David had shot him.

Luke started panicking.

"Michael! Oh my god!" Luke cried out while pulling at the ropes. Karen stood there completely frozen.

"What have you done?" Karen asked in complete disbelief. David just shrugged and then pointed the gun at Luke.

"Get help!" Luke screamed as tears flew down his face.

"Shut up you little punk! This is your fault!" David snapped.

"David! That's enough!" Karen snapped and pushed the gun out of his hand. Michael was on the floor crying, trying not to look at the blood. But he was in complete panic.

"Michael, baby, listen you're gonna be fine." Luke tried saying in an assuring tone but it wasn't working. It was more like he was trying to assure himself.

"How dare you push that outta my hand! I thought you wanted to be with me and you loved me you whore!" David yelled and Karen gasped and they both started yelling loudly at each other.

"Police!" Luke's eyes widened with hope.

"Up here! Please help!" Luke screamed and David picked up the gun and stood right behind Luke with his arm around Luke's neck, holding the gun to his head.

Luke's breath started picking up but he looked down at the love of his life. All he think and worry about was Michael and how he was slowly dying on the floor. Few seconds later the door burst open and a bunch of cops were there pointing their guns at everyone.

"Get the gun away from the kid." A cop said and David laughed.

"No."

"You don't need to do this." Luke just stared down at Michael who was crying in pain. Luke took a second to look down at his appearance.

He had on dark skinny jeans with blood stains on the thighs and knees. He knew underneath the jeans there was so many bruises and cuts. A week ago they ripped off his sweatshirt. His arms were bare and thin. The horrible word that David carved into his skin was there. Along with hundreds of bruises and there was rope burns right under where the ropes lay. The black shirt he had on had rips and tears all across it. He knew he looked bad.

"Put the gun down!!" A cop yelled obviously not patient.

David looked like he had enough. So he put his hand on the trigger and was about to pull it until the cop made a clean shot and hit David straight in the head and it knocked him completely over and he dropped the gun.

Karen started screaming and the guards were getting arrested.

"Don't help me! Help him!" Luke screamed as cops rushed over to him. But they ignored him and cut off the rope.

"Medics are attending him. We need to get you out of here." They said and helped Luke stand up. As soon as he did he winced. He felt pain just erupt throughout his entire body.

He can't believe he actually got help..

*

Michael woke up and saw he was laying in a white room and there was loud beeping in the background. He automatically knew where he was. He's been here way too many times. But he was in a room all alone. No doctor no Macy and no Luke.

"Oh you're awake." A nurse said as she walked in the room and walked over to him.

"How are you feeling Michael?" How did he feel? He felt like complete shit. He doesn't even remember what happened.

"What happened?" She sighed and checked his IV.

"You and your friend were kidnapped and you got shot." Fuck. That's right.. him and Luke were kidnapped by Michaels crazy mom and her psychotic boyfriend.

"Where is Luke?" She frowned

"He's in another room. It was requested by Mr. Hemmings' parents for you to not see him. So we have to keep you in here until further notice." Michael frowned.. he can't even see Luke? How is that?

"Where's my sister?"

"She's in the hospitals play pen. Police are trying to find her a place to stay." Well she can stay with Michael? He's gonna be 18 in just a month.

"Oh ok."

"Police and doctor will be in to talk to you."

*

Later on that night Michael was staring at his reflection into the bathroom mirror. He was just examining how bad he actually looked. He tried messing with his hair but it just wasn't working with him. He got shot but he could still stand up and move around so that made him happy. It just hurt like a bitch to do it.

The door to his room opened and he groaned in annoyance. He's been talking to cops and doctors all day and he is so tired of the questions.

"I already told you guys what happened. What else do you want?!" Michael asked in a snappy tone and he turned around but froze when he saw Luke.

"Luke?" Michael asked.. not even believing that  Luke was just right there. Tears started falling from both of their eyes and Luke rushed over to Michael and brought him into his arms.

"I was so scared." Luke cried into Michaels shoulder. It just felt so nice being together. After weeks of just torture they were finally together.

"Me too. They told me I'm not allowed to see you." Michael mumbled, not letting Luke go from his arms.

"I know. Mom is being difficult." Michael knew it was because of him. Luke's mom blamed Michael for everything that has happened. That was understandable but he was just as upset about everything that happened.

"Are you okay Luke?" Once Michael asked the question, Luke froze. He didn't know how to respond. Luke was anything but okay.

"I'm fine." Michael couldn't tell if Luke was lying or not. But he took Luke's word for it.

But Luke isn't fine.