0.6

Freundin

Michael was nervous to face the Hemmings family the next morning. He felt so out of place. Last night was bad for him.

After what happened with Luke he just went to his room, locked the door and just cried. He let out all his emotions. Especially when he saw a picture of him and Macy.

He wants to say that he won't give up and will get Macy back but then all he could think of is he's defeated. He's defeated and sees no point in continuing anymore. He lived and survived just for Macy and to take care of her and make sure she had a nice life.

He knew he was depressed. He was always bullied by kids at school and by his mother and Dave. He hated himself to the point sometimes where he just thought about ending it.

He doesn't know what to do anymore.

He simply doesn't see a point.

Everything was taken from him.

He wasn't happy before but he's definitely not happy now. Nothing can change that. He's just a very unhappy person.

He finally mustered up enough courage to open the door and walk down the steps.

When he got down there he saw everyone rushing around grabbing breakfast. He simply just went and sat at the table waiting for them to be ready and leave.

"Michael! You look fantastic!" Liz said happily. He was wearing a denim jacket with a black tank under and black skinny jeans with combat boots. He had a SnapBack on too.

"Thank you" he said and she smiled and nodded. He has grown to like Liz a little bit. She was always very nice to him. He barely saw Andrew. But when he has seen him the man was always nice to him.

He saw the rest of the boys run out of the kitchen. So he just stood up and left the house. He walked around outside noticing that their house was in the middle of no where. Grasslands just surrounding the area.

"Why do you act so weird and quiet all the time?" Calum asked suddenly. Michael flinched at the voice.

"Like you act like you don't want to live here and you stay quiet. Why don't you wanna be here?" Michael wanted to speak up and say that Calum was just there to kiss Lukes ass for being rich.

"I don't."

"You do. You're so weird. Why did they pick you to be here? They obviously don't want you here. Lukes been complaining about it." Calum said harshly. As if it wasn't obvious and Michael didn't notice?

"I know." Michael replied before shaking his head and just walking. He's just gonna walk to school.

"Where are you going?" Calum shouted

"School." Calum scoffed and rolled his eyes and got in the car waiting for Luke.

Michael sorta remembered where to go for school. He just walked down a few random roads before he saw the school come into view.

"Michael?" Allana asked while running up to him.

"Yea?"

"Why are you walking? Hemmings family has like 50 cars." Allana asked while chuckling. However Michael didn't find it funny. He didn't find anything funny about the Hemmings.

"Well I'm weird."

"Dude everyone is weird. Just in their own unique way." Michael wishes he could think of it like that. But he just couldn't.

"Michael listen, don't let Luke and his friends push you around. They are all a bunch of assholes. They literally have nothing better to do then be rude and jerks." She said and Michael nodded and agreed.