1.2

Continuation from last chapter

Geheimnis

Ashton drove over to Rebeccas qucikly and then jumped out and ran to the house. Rebecca smiled and leaned up and kissed him and he kissed back.

They have been together the whole time. Yes Rebecca is cheating on Luke with Ashton. She has been for a while now. When Michael showed up it was very sudden and she got a bad feeling. She felt he was a threat. Her and Ashton came up with a plan. She figured Luke wouldn't get suspicious if Michael was dating Ashton. She knew that Ashton didn't like Michael at all and she didn't blame him. He's weird. But Ashton hates the plan.

"Babe I'm tired of this, why can't we come out?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"because Luke. I prom-"

"No! No more promises. I don't want to go out with that weirdo. I want you." Ashton said impatiently and put his hands on her waist. She knew it was to soon. Michael and Ashton just started going out.

"You and Michael just started going out though." She said and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't care. Im already tired and embarrassed." and she nodded understanding. He gave her that pleading look and she sighed defeatedly.

"Fine! But we need to do something about Michael. Like we need to scare him off or something." she said and he nodded. They both brainstormed thinking about something to do to him.

"party on Friday." it was sunday.

"Alright and then ill call tony." Ashton said and Rebeccas eyes widened. Tony is a bit extreme..

"Thats a great idea, that will definitely scare him off." Rebecca smirked and then connected her lips with Ashtons. Loving the plan

*

"Supernatural." Michael said looking through netflix. He's using the american netlfix.

"Whats supernatural?" Luke asked. They were both sitting in the game room. It was to early to go to bed so they are gonna stay up and watch tv together.

"Its a show about two brothers who go and get rid of supernatural creatures." Michael said holding the ps4 remote and looking threw the supernatural episodes. Apparently they have an Xbox one, PS3, and PS4.

"Sounds interesting. Is it good?" Luke asked while glancing up at the flatscreen tv.

"Yea its one of my favorite shows. Last time I watched it was like season 2 or 3. Now they are on season 10." Micahel said and played the first episode. He leaned back and laid down on the couch.

There was a bunch of theatre seats and then a big couch. Both Michael and Luke were sprawled out on the couch. Not together but still.

"How was your date?" Luke asked not sounding interested at all.

"It was good. Ashton asked me to be his boyfriend." Michael said and Luke turned his attention to Michael who was still watching TV.

"What? What did you say?" Luke asked and Michael just shrugged

"I said yes." Luke turned away and shook his. Whats Lukes problem with Ashton?

"What?" Michael asked and Luke exhaled

"I don't know it just doesn't seem right. Last time I checked, Ashton was straight."

"Well maybe he's bi." Michael said but luke immediately shook his head.

"no no hes straighter than straight. He had no interest in guys whatsoever." it was quiet after that. Was Ashton just messing with Michael? No he couldn't be. He's so kind to Michael.. But Luke knows Ashton more than Michael does.

He decided that he was just not think about it and just watch supernatural with Luke

*

Next day at school Michael sat with Allana at lunch time. He had a small PB&J sandwich in front of him. He told Luke he was gonna try to start eating but he was really uncomfortable. It looked full of calories and disgusting.

He knew something was wrong though. When he woke up this morning he was dizzy and a lot more pale than usual. When he stood up or walked to fast he got dizzy and very light headed.

He ignored it of course and got ready for the day.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Michael was snapped out of his thoughts. He looked down and then looked at Luke.

Luke was to busy laughing and talking with Rebecca. So he turned back to her and shook his head in disgust.

"You seem disgusted by it so that's why I asked." she said while eating fries... From Mc. Donalds

"How did you get that in here?" He asked

"I always bring stuff like this. Do you want some?" She asked and he frantically shook his head no.

"That is to much calories." he mumbled and she furrowed her eyebrows

"I don't care, it's food. If you want some you're more than welcome." she said. Michael grabbed his sandwich and quickly threw it away.

"Hey babe." Ashton said while kissing his cheek and throwing his arm over michaels small shoulders.

"Hi." Michael said smiling and they walked back over to his table where allana was glaring at Ashton.

"So there is a party on Friday and I really want you to go with me." Ashton said and Michael frowned. He's never been to a party before. He's heard horrid stories about them.

"No I don't like parties." Michael said and Allana mentally agreed

"I'll be with you the whole time, I promise." he said with his fingers crossed behind his back.

"Maybe. Are you going?" Michael asked Allana. She snorted and shook her head no.

"Who's party is it?" She asked

"Rebecca."

"Ew gosh why would you wanna go to her party?" And Ashton rolled his eyes. He didn't like Allana that much. But to be truthful he didn't like many people.

"It's a party. What are you gonna do that's so much better?" Ashton scoffed

"I'll kick your ass. That sounds better." Allana shot back.

"You wish. Alright babe I'll talk to you later." Ashton said quickly kissing michaels lips and then moving back to his table.

*

"Are you driving back?" Michael asked Luke who was walking down the hall. Michael saw him walking alone and decided to walk with him. He knew Luke liked to keep his reputation so Michael tried not to talk with him a lot.

"Uh yea but I'm driving Rebecca home." Luke said and Michael nodded understanding. It's fine, he can walk back. It will help with his weight.

"I can drive you back too Michael." Luke said and laughed. But Michael shook his head no. He started feeling sick.

All day he's being feeling a little light headed. He's trying to ignore it but it's getting worse and bothering him more. He will be fine though. He's okay

"No I'll walk." Michael mumbled his eyes closing slightly but he rubbed them and tried keeping awake. He was tired all this sudden? He began walking down the hall until finally he stumbled around and collapsed to the floor

Meeting darkness

(A/N OH MY GOD

hi! So hope you like the chapter? Im sorry if you don't it's kinda crap.

BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK OF REBECCA AND ASHTON?

Sneaky bastards

ALSO WANNA DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO @Goodness-Gracious FOR TAKING A LOOK AT THIS STORY AND TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK. Honestly! It means a lot