2.3

Selbstverteidigung

"Michael why aren't you talking? Please tell me whats wrong." Luke begged. They were driving home and Michael hasn't said a word since he got in the car.

"What happened? Is it because of what that doctor guy said. He's just trying to help and I-"

"My dad works there. My biological dad." Lukes eyes widened and he glanced over at Michael.

"Wait what? Oh my god I don't even know what to say." Luke said completely shocked.

"Theres nothing to say. I don't want anything to do with him." Michael sternly said. Luke nodded not wanting to speak of it anymore. They were driving to school because Michaels therapy session wasn't long today.

"Right.. sorry." Luke apologized.

"Don't be. He obviously isn't worth my time if me and Macy weren't worth his." Michael said and scoffed. He didn't care for his father and simply didn't want anything to do with him. His name is Daryl Clifford and thats it. If Michael was to ever speak to him, he will call him by his name. Not dad or father or anything.

They pulled up to the building and hopped out but before Michael could rush to his class he was stopped by Luke grabbing his arm.

"What?" Michael asked. Luke smiled and quickly kissed Michaels lips then smugly smiled before running off.

Michael smiled feeling his lips with his hand.

*

After a few periods Luke sat with his so called 'friends' at lunch. They were talking about the usual. Getting it on with girls and making fun of people. Yes they also talked about Michael but Luke stayed silent acting like he was texting on his phone. Well he was texting Michael. But of course it was interrupted

"What do you think Luke?" Luke looked up cluelessly. Everyone at the table was staring at him.

"Think about what?"

"About Clifford." Derek said and laughed.

Luke frowned not wanting to be involved. His eyes looked over at the table where Allana and Michael were sitting. He could help but to smile at the sight of Michael laughing. The beautiful grin on his face as he giggled. Luke could hear the beautiful sound all the way from where he was sitting. Allana and Michael were throwing grapes at each other. Michael felt someone staring at him. So he looked over and his emerald eyes met Lukes icy blue eyes.

Michael smiled widely and waved at him. Knowing Lukes friends were all staring at him waiting for an answer he winked back.

"Dream boy?! You gonna answer?" Derek asked impatiently.

"You wanna know what I think, Derek?!" Luke asked in a snappy tone finally looking at him.

"I think you are all pathetic. Honestly? Why are you picking on everyone? If you hate them all that much then why do you waste those few minutes talking about them. Tell me what did Gina from spanish class ever do to you Finn?" Luke asked sharply glaring at the younger boy.

"She slept with my brother and then ditched him." He replied. Luke scoffed.

"And who told you that? Your brother? You have no proof that she did that. You want me to tell you what I saw yesterday? I saw she had bruises all of her arms and heard her crying after class. You guys think its funny but its not. Bullying is not cool nor funny. Whats it gonna take for you to realize that? Is it gonna take someone to commit suicide? Is that what you're waiting for? You all should be ashamed of yourselves." Luke spat at the shocked table. The whole cafeteria was actually listening by now. Michael and Allana were both staring at him in shock.

"Dude where is all this coming from? You do realize you have bullied many people. It never affected you before why no? It is cool. Its funny seeing how pathetic they are compared to us." Derek said amusingly and some people laughed and agreed.

"No, it's not funny. Nothing is funny about it. We are all human beings. We are all the same people. Theres no reason to pick on table 7, theres no reason to pick on gina, and theres no reason to pick on Michael Clifford. What has he done to you? Nothing! You don't even know him!"

"What has he done? He's ruined you obviously. You're talking bull dude. What--"

"No. I'm done. I'm not your friends anymore. You call all go to hell." Luke said sternly before standing up and storming off. The cafeteria was silent.

Everyone was glaring at the jock table. Derek turned around and glared at Michael.

"This is your fault freak!" Derek snapped and stood up. Michaels eyes widened as he stormed over to him.

Michael and Allana stood up. She stood in front of him and told him to leave and find Luke. He couldn't when the rest of the jocks blocked him.

"Everyone mind your own business!" Derek snapped at everyone and the all turned away. Michael gasped at how they just turned their backs.

"Move out of the way." Derek demanded at Allana.

"No." Allana said sternly. His face got red from anger.

"Move. Now!" Michael looked around and frowned. Why can't he be strong and tough like these guys?

"He didn't do anything. Just leave him alone." Allana said calmly. Derek glared at Michael.

When they thought he was about to stop and walk away he pushed Allana out of the way and grabbed Michael and pushed him to the ground harshly.

"What are you gonna do freak? Come on bitch. Fight me." Derek challenged. Michael however just sighed and tried standing back up but one of the douchebags kicked him back down. Wow, what is his problem?

Michael just quickly kicked him between his legs and then stood up and pushed him to the ground. Then everyone in the lunchroom looked over in shock. Even his friends looked shock.

"Leave me alone."

And with that he walked out of the lunchroom

*

Later on that day.. Michael was sat in his room playing with his puppers. He didn't have a name for him yet so he just keep on calling him puppers.

"Michael?" Luke asked while coming in the room.

"Yeah?"

"I got you something." Michael furrowed his eyebrows and looked over at the door. He was holding some papers in his hands.

"What? What is that?"

"Two plane tickets to London. I wanna meet Macy."

YOOOOOOOO GUYS WHADDUP

PLEASE ADD THE FAMOUS DARE AND ALL MY OTHER NEW STORIES! YOULL LIKE THEM I PROMISE

ALSO PLEASE READ mukemathers STORIES. SHE IS AMAZING AND FREAKIN TALENTED MY FRIENDS OKAY.

But how's life? Comment!