0.4

Edited

"Wake up weirdo! Time for school!" Luke screamed as he banged on Michaels door and the fragile boy jumped up. That's a pleasant way to wake up.

Next day later and he had to go to school. Just wonderful. He got up and went in the bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror. Seeing nothing but a broken toy. He couldn't stand to see himself.

He turned around and searched through his bag to see what clothes he has. But his eyes widened when he saw no clothes at all. He thought he packed everything?

He angrily threw his bag across the room and sat on the bed and put his head in his hands. Of course this had to happen to him.

"Come on! What is-- what's wrong?" Luke suddenly asked as he opened Michaels door.

Michael looked up at him then glanced at his bag. Should he even speak?

"Are you gonna wear the same clothes as yesterday?" Luke asked almost in disgust.

"I have nothing to wear." Michael said so quietly. Luke heard him though. He heard every word as if it was clear as day. Luke was actually shocked to hear his voice. He didn't think he would be the first one Michael talked to.

So Luke went in his room and not even 3 minutes later came back with a cream colored jumper.

"Here just wear this. I'm sure mum will just buy you some clothes or something later." Michael stood up and grabbed the soft material from Luke.

"It might be too big cause you're as skinny as a pencil." Luke mumbled and then walked out. Michael frowned at Luke's blandness.

He was definitely not skinny. He was worried it would be too small on him but he slid it right over his head and loosely hung from his torso. He walked down the stairs to the kitchen where everyone was running around. Liz was grabbing her coffee and keys while Luke was grabbing food and Andrew was grabbing his suitcase.

Michael just sadly stared around until he walked towards the front door.

"Michael honey aren't you hungry?" He shook his head without even looking at the blonde hair women. He can't stand food.

"Okay I'll be driving you guys to school today." Michael frowned at the thought of school. But he went out the front door waiting for Liz and Luke.

*

"Have a wonderful day at school boys!" Liz screamed from the car and Luke ignored her and walked away from the car as quick as possible. But Michael stayed by the car.

"Michael you just gotta go to the office and tell them your name. They should already have your name on file." Liz said and Michael nodded before walking away towards the school.

Luke was standing in a huge group of people laughing. Michael got nervous and walked by them quickly.

He found his way to the office and stuff and got checked in but didn't know where to go after that.

"I'm guessing you're new." He turned round and saw a girl with short blue curly hair. He just nodded and she took his schedule from him.

"You're in my next class. I can walk you to it and then give you directions from there." He once again nodded and just followed behind.

"I'm Allana, what's your name?" He stayed silent.

"Okay... Nice to meet you." She said and laughed slightly. He was way too awkward for any of this. Making friends? He's never had friends so this is weird to him.

*

After a few stressful periods of learning pointless shit, Michael was finally in the lunchroom. He didn't want to eat he just wanted to stop listening to the teachers bitch and complain. He found Allana and sat across the circle shaped table.

"Hey! Want some chips?" She asked and he shook his head. He glanced around until he saw Luke's table. He was strong next to a thin strawberry haired girl.

Judging how close they were sitting it was as clear as day that they are a thing.

"Why are you staring at the jock assholes?" Michael looked over and decided if he should speak or not.

"Luke is my stepbrother." Allana completely froze when hearing the boy speak. Also hearing that Luke is somewhat family to Michael. She will probably piss herself.

"I feel bad for you." He sighed and just looked down.

"Yeah me too."