3.0

1 month later

A lot has happened. Michael quit that job at the bar and was now getting ready to catch his flight to London to see Macy. Zayn has been a huge help to him. Zayn let him stay with him and has done everything to help. Michael was honestly just gonna take an uber to the airport but even zayn helped him with that.

"Are sure you're gonna be okay?" Zayn asked and Michael nodded.

"Yeah. I'll try to contact you as soon as I land in London. I have no idea where I'm going but I'll figure it out. I always do." Michael said and zayn nodded. They both stood outside the doors to the airport.

"Alright well be safe Mike." Zayn said and hugged the small boy and Michael smiled and hugged back. Michael missed affection A LOT. So every time zayn hugged him it felt so nice.

Once they were done hugging, Michael smiled and made his way into the busy airport. He went and looked at the schedule and saw that his flight was leaving in an hour. So he went and quickly went to the booth to check in his luggage.

First time flying on his own and he was nervous as hell.. That nervousness was immediately replaced with major anxiety when he saw a whole bunch of missing persons pictures behind the counter... and his picture being up there.

Michael Gordon Clifford
Age: 17
Height: 5'11
Weight: 112
Hair: faded lavender
Eyes: green
Last seen: April 29th, 2015

There was a picture below and he could tell it was one of the photos he took with Luke but it was cropped on just him.

What the hell is he gonna do? Someone would instantly recognize him. He quickly dug through his bag and pulled out a beanie and some fake glasses. He found them a while ago.

"Next!" Michael nervously walked up to the counter and handed the lady his suitcase. She looked at him confused cause she could tell he was nervous.

"Where you traveling?" She asked

"London."

"and your reasons for travel?" He gulped.

"I'm going to visit my sister." He mumbled and she nodded and check in his bag. He was sweating a little bit. If she would turn around, it would be over.

"And what's your name?" Oh shit.

"It's uh Michael Clifford." That's when she stopped everything and looked at him with wide eyes. She glanced at the flyers behind her and then at the security guards who were several feet away from them.

They didn't see her looking because they were in their own conversation.

"Please, please let me go." Michael begged. He couldn't believe this was happening.

"I'm gonna lose my job if I let you go!" She shouted in a whispered tone. He started breathing heavy and his heart beat started picking up.

"My sister and I haven't seen each other in almost a year. She is all alone. Please! I will do anything!" He begged with tears forming in his eyes. For a second it looked like she was considering it.

"I'm sorry." And with that she grabbed the phone and was getting ready to dial in a number until a voice stopped her.

"Uh excuse me what are you doing?" That voice..