1.6

Michael didn't know how long he laid on the floor crying. He lost track of time. He was curled in a fetal position. Every time he tried moving the slightest bit he felt pain erupt through his whole body. Michael didn't know where his phone was and he had no idea where Luke was.

He was completely helpless.

He looked around the room hesitantly. But was surrounded by complete darkness. The only light was coming from under the door which was closed and the moonlight from the window.

He saw a few feet away was his iPhone. It was laying next to his shirt. He wiped the tears from his eyes and crawled over to it. He made whimpering noises and reached for his phone.

When he got it he saw his phone had a whole bunch of calls and text from Luke.

Luke

Where are you?

Michael?!

Dude where are you?! I can't find you anywhere!

Did you leave the party?

Tony told me you left.

I found Ashton and Rebecca together. I dumped her.

Michael I'm getting worried. I'm at home and you're not here! Where are you?

Michael cried when he realized Luke wasn't even here anymore. So he pressed the call button and brought it to his ear. He was shaking so much though and he couldn't hold it still.

Immediately Luke answered.

"Michael?! Where are you?" Just hearing Luke's voice made Michael cry some more.

"L-Luke p-please help me." Michael cried out while trying I sit up but he winced in pain.

"What's wrong?! Where are you at?" Luke asked fully worried. Michael heard him grab his keys.

"I-I'm at the party. I-I'm in a g-guest room. I can't s-see." Michael stuttered while grabbing his clothes and tried slowly getting them on.

"I will be there in 5 minutes Michael just hold on."

"P-Please don't hang up... I don't wanna be alone." Michael whispered. Luke frowned when hearing Michael whispered it so weakly.

"What happened?" Luke asked while rushing down the street in his car. Michael stayed silent on the other side of the line. He tried getting all the flashbacks out of his head.

"I-I can't.." Michael said and cried. He heard people walking outside the door and he got scared and backed up behind the dresser.

The dresser was bigger than him so if someone came in they wouldn't be able to see him. He had his clothes back on, except for his jacket which was laying by the table.

The door opened and light slowly seeped into the room and Michael dropped his phone and held his knees to his chest. What if he came back? What if it's him again? He started shaking and he felt more tears slide down his bruised cheeks.