1.0

Wettbewerb

Michael was still shocked that both Ashton and Luke had kissed him. Him? Why him? He's nothing special?

Now Ashton wants to date him? It all seemed surreal? When he got home he was some what smiling. Someone actually likes him? It was the weekend and Michael just spent the saturday laying around in his room. He didn't exactly know what to do?

He was bored out of his mind. Back when he was with Macy they would have gone walking or did something. Luke knocked on the door and Michael mumbled a 'come in'

When Michael saw it was luke. He sat up and watched the boy intensively.

"Hey I was just wondering if you're still doing the All Time Low ticket contest?" Luke asked and Michaels eyes widened he nodded frantically. oh my god he forgot all about it!

"Yea can you drive me there?" Michael asked while jumping up and sliding into his shoes. Luke nodded and they both walked down to the car.

"So if you win the tickets, who are you going with?"Luke asked

"Either Allana or Ashton" Michael answered while putting his seat belt on.

"Ashton? Why him?" Luke asked confused. Luke knew Ashton wasn't that much of a nice guy. He was way worse then luke.

"He's my friend and possibly will be my boyfriend." Michael said shyly. Luke laughed thinking he was joking.

"Ashton? Being your boyfriend?" Luke asked between laughs. Michael frowned not seeing what was so funny? Luke stopped when he saw how serious Michael was.

"Wait seriously?" Luke asked confused. Luke thought about it?

Ashton is straight.

He has never been with a guy? Luke glanced over at Michael seeing how happy he is about Ashton and frowned deciding not to say that Ashton most likely doesn't like him. When Luke kissed Michael, he realized that he liked it. He's discovered that he's bisexual. He isn't telling anyone. But suddenly he started having some feelings towards the sad boy.

"Who are you taking?" Michael asked

"Well either Calum or Ashton" Luke said and Michael nodded.

*

When they got to the radio station there was a bunch of people they. They were definitely nervous. It seemed like they had some strong competition. When it was there turn to register they lady smiled

"Hi so whats the name of your group?" She asked and both boys furrowed their eyebrows.

"uh we are doing it separately." Luke said and Michael nodded.

"Because we had a lot of people register today im afraid they had to be put in groups of two and work as a team." She said and Luke groaned annoyed and Michael just sighed. Of course its never that easy.

"So whats your team name?" she asked and both boys thought of a name. What name? Should they be called team Pizza? Team I love food? Team--

"uh how bout team muke?" Luke asked and she nodded and then wrote something down and then put it in a bucket.

"Ok you can just go sit over there. They will pick names to participate in the contest." They nodded and then went and sat next to two girls.

"Whats muke?" Michael asked and Luke gave him that are you serious look. But when he saw how confused he was then smiled and shook his head

"Our names combined... Michael and Luke, Muke?" Michael then understood and nodded.

They waited for a few minutes. Every once in a while Michael heard the two girls giggle. When he looked over they would look away. He was always paranoid about these type of things. So he thought they were laughing at him.