2.2

"It's not that difficult Michael!" Luke said and Michael rolled his eyes. Glaring at the ground he just sighed.

"Yes it is! I could crash the car!" Michael pointed out. They were in a stranded parking lot.

''Luke I dont wanna drive." Michael mumbled. He looked around cause he was so paranoid someone was watching and they would get in trouble.

"Michael all you do is turn on the car, take off the emergency break, change the gear to drive, gently push your foot against the gas pedal, then steer the car. Its not that difficult. You're making it more difficult then it needs to be!" Luke exclaimed and chuckled.

Michael followed those directions but accidentally hit the gas pedal to hard and caused them to jerk forward.

"Jesus Michael I said gently!" Luke snapped and held the back of his neck. Michael sighed and then hit the pedal gently, causing the car to move at a normal pace. Michael smiled, proud that he finally got it.

"See you got it. Just drive up and down the rows." So thats what he did. Then pulled into a parking spot perfectly.

"Ok great babe. Now drive us back home." Michaels eyes widened and he stared at Luke who seemed so casual about it.

"w-what? I can't do that!" Luke laughed

"Of course you can. Go on!" Michael was now nervous so he pulled out of the parking lot and drove slowly down the road.

"The speed limit is 35, you're going 15." Luke said and Michael got irritated and drive faster and was happy when he pulled into the driveway. He didn't need to worry about driving right now. It was important to him, he had much better things to worth about.

He instantly got out of the car. Luke smiled and threw his arm over Michaels shoulders.

"You did great! We can continue practicing and when you're ready to take the test, you'll immediately pass it." Luke said with so much confidence. Michael definitely didn't believe he was gonna past the test on the first try.

"Did you pass on the first try?" Michael asked as they entered the house and walked straight to the gaming room.

"Of course." Luke said and snorted. They plopped down on the couch and somewhat molded together.

"Thank you for trying to teach me how to drive." Michael said a grin on his face.

"No problem Love." Luke whispered and it was completely silent after that. Both of them just enjoying each other.

"Michael?" Luke asked and Michael hummed.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Michaels eyes widened. He looked up at Luke who was smiling down at him. He was completely cut off by the question but knew his answer. 

"Yes!" Michael said almost instantly. Luke kissed Michaels soft lips for a quick second and then pulled away. Michael could not stop smiling.

"Are we gonna go on a date?" Michael asked and Luke shrugged.

"I've never been really good a the going on dates thing. But if you would like to go on one then ill figure something out." Luke muttered. Michael wasn't very picky about it so he of course didn't mind. But he would like to go one eventually.

"No we don't have to go on one right away." Michael answered. Luke never really went on a date. With Rebecca they met cause of a one night stand. He really liked Michael and wanted to do everything he possibly could for his boyfriend.

*

"Luke?" Michael asked as they walked up into the building where his therapy sessions are held.