2.4

"Michael did you hear?!" he was in the library eating his lunch. That was of course until Allana came running in.

"Hear what?" he asked taking small bites of the ham sandwich. He was reading a book and didn't look up from the book. He started sitting in here a few days ago cause its peaceful. But also because Luke has been siting in here with him.

"Theres a talent show coming up!" She said in excitement. He furrowed his eyebrows and nodded. She rolled her eyes knowing he wasn't paying attention to her. She snatched the book from him.

"Hey!" he shouted. She looked at the cover and frowned slightly.

"Why are you reading thirteen reasons why?" Allana asked. Michael just shrugged and snatched the book back.

"I like it. I never got a chance to really read it before." Michael replied and closed the book and threw his lunch away.

Its been a few days since Luke finally stood up and said something but it kinda just made everything worse. Luke was no longer known as one of the populars. But because of Lukes little spat with Derek, Michael has been getting bullied a lot more. It didn't affect him that much. Luke however was also getting bullied and he wasn't taking it well.

"Well theres a talent show and I think you should sign up." Allana said Michael just shook his head and grabbed his book bag. Him and Allana walked down the hall towards the cafeteria.

"Why? I can't sing or play an instrument or anything." Michael pointed out but she scoffed.

"I've heard you singing along to All Time Low before, Your voice is good." She said but he didn't believe it. So he just shrugged and walked to the exit to the outside.

"Where are you going?" Allana asked as he made his way outside.

"To find my missing boyfriend." Michael mumbled and glanced around at all the people sitting and eating lunch. He hasn't seen Luke all day? He saw there was a small path that went into the woods.

He followed the path hesitantly. After a whole of only hearing his panting from all the walking and the sound of all the teenagers at his school getting quieter and quieter. He heard what sounded like a water fall... and shouting.

"I don't care. Leave me alone. This isn't our spot anymore! Its mine!" Michael furrowed his eyebrows and walked further and saw Luke and Rebecca.

"No, its mine and Ashton's spot now. You and emo clifford can find a spot else where!" Rebecca spat and then Michael noticed Ashton stanning behind Rebecca.

"I found this. Not you and if you call him emo again I swear to god-"

"What? What will you and god do?!" Ashton challenged stepping in front of Rebecca now. Luke rolled his eyes and scoffed.

Michael saw a baby lizard crawling up the tree he was leaning against. He smirked and slowly picked it up and set his bag down. He quietly snuck behind the tree and walked towards Rebecca. Luke saw Michael and his eyes lightened and a small smile played on his face when seeing his boyfriend.

Michael set it down on her shoe and it started crawling up her leg. Michael winked at Luke before running and hiding behind the tree he was at before.

"My leg is so itchy oh-" She looked down and her eyes widened in fear. "OH MY GOD!" She screamed and started running out of the woods. Ashton glared at Luke who was laughing to the point of tears before following her.

Michael snuck back out of the woods a small grin playing on his face. Luke walked over and brought his boyfriend into a hug.

"Hi." Michael whispered and Luke chuckled.