2.6

Albtraum

( May Be Triggering )

Michael quickly rushed up the stairs, ignoring the weak creaking noises the wood of the stairs was making. He barged into his room and saw his sister was still asleep.

He slammed the door shut and locked it. He was breathing heavy and was panting loudly cause he was so worried. He was just being chased by his step father and he made a run for it.

"Macy? Love? Get up! We gotta go." He said and shook her small body. She made a few grumbling noises before sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

He rushed around the room and grabbed clothes aimlessly throwing them into his back pack. He tensed up, but moved faster when hearing banging at his door.

Macy started shaking and was letting out small sniffles. He picked her up and rushed towards the window.

"Just go to Malinda for the night? Tell her that I'm busy and mommy and Dave want to talk with me, okay?" Tears rolled down her face, knowing what was really gonna happen to her brother.

"Mikey please go with me." She begged. He frowned but shook his head. The banging was getting louder and he was panicking.

"Just go bean. I'll be there to get you soon, I promise. I love you so much." He whispered and kissed her forehead. She said it back and then climbed down the small roof and made it to the ground perfectly.

He smiled but it soon vanished when he heard the door was about to break down. He closed the window and put one of Macy's baby dolls under the blanket to make it look like she was still there and was peacefully sleeping.

He crawled into his bed and threw the small little sheet over his body and started shaking. He knew this was gonna be really bad. He snuck downstairs and got food from the kitchen, but he got caught.

The door opened and Dave angrily walked in. He stormed right over to Michael's bed and yanked him off the thin mattress.

"You think you can be a thief in my house?!" He spat in michaels face.

"You must be to drunk cause I didn't even leave this room." Michael said back and a harsh stinging was felt in his right cheek as his face was snapped to the side.

"Macy get up!" Dave screamed. The bed stayed still and michaels heart was beating threw his chest.

"Get up you brat!" He screamed again and pulled the blanket away and so it was just a doll. Dave got angrier by the minute.

"Where is she?!" Dave snapped at the bleached haired boy.

"Kiss my ass." Michael said back and Dave shook his head and dragged Michael to the bathroom. He had an idea on what was going to happen but tried not to think about it.

He was thrown on the floor and he stared up at the bulky man. He stared up with slight fear and anger.

"Tell me where she is, now!" Dave snapped.

"Or what? You gonna cut me again?" Dave scoffed.

"Not you... But you're little boyfriend?" Dave said and smirked looking behind Michael. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked behind him and saw in the other room Luke laying on the bed with his hands attached to the headboard of the bed.

Michael's eyes widened and he jumped up, immediately rushing to his boyfriend. He felt his eyes brim with tears when seeing Luke was already bruised.