3.1

The flight to London takes 23 hours. When they boarded the flight they were sat right by he window. Well Michael was sat right by the window. Luke paid for wifi on the plane so he called he decided to call his mom.

"Hello?"

"Mom what did you say to Michael before he left?" Michaels eyes widened when hearing that Luke was talking to his mom.. and that he was so straight forward about what happened.

"Luke I think we should talk about this when you get back from your trip."

"No, I wanna talk about this now." Luke snapped into the phone.

"Michael isn't gonna be staying with us anymore." Luke's heart dropped.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean when he is found.. he is gonna be sent to a boys home." Michael stared at Luke curiously. Judging by Luke's face he knew it wasn't good.

"Why?!"

"He's caused too many problems Luke. He is the reason you were in the hospital!" Liz said raising her voice.

"No he wasn't! I was in the hospital cause I got attacked by the assholes at my school! Michael saved my life!" Luke snapped. Liz thought that Michael did it?

"It's hard to take care of Michael. He has too many problems." Luke scoffed at her words and hung up.

"She thinks I did it?" Luke rolled his eyes.

"She thinks you were the cause of it. She never looks at the big picture. She always needs someone or something to blame." Luke said bitterly. Michael frowned and looked out the window.

"Let's not worry about her. Do you know where Macy is at?" Michael shrugged and pulled out a printed out map from his pocket.

"I don't know exactly what home she's in but I circled the places where I was gonna try." Michael said and handed it to Luke.

There was only 4 places circled on the map. They were all a good distance from each other. But Luke was ready and excited to go on this journey with Michael.

*

15 hours later and Michael and Luke were still on the plane. Michael was napping while Luke was watching the movie that was on the screen. It looked like some old cartoon. He glanced over and smiled at how cute Michael looked while sleeping.

He was mad that Michael left but he was hurt more than anything. But he didn't even know Michael was in the hospital at all? He woke up and his mom was there and she just told him that Michael had ran away.

But where did Michael stay? What exactly did he do? Where did he go?

So many questions but Luke didn't care much to ask. He was appreciative that he had Michael back in his life.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings." He looked up and saw his friend Zack.

"Hey what's going on man?" Luke smiled and gave him a side hug.

"Not much man. Why you heading to London?" Luke sighed and looked over towards Michael who was still sound asleep.

"We are going to find his sister. How about you?" Luke asked and Zack glanced over to Michael.

"Major parties going down in London. Who's he?"

"My boyfriend." Zacks eyes widened.

"Wow man! Congrats. Maybe I'll see you around in London? You guys should definitely come to one of the parties." Luke knew Michael definitely wouldn't be okay with that.