1.7

When Michael got home he instantly ran to his room and slammed the door shut and locked it. He numbly stared around the room. He didn't even know what to do...

He laid down on the bed and just buried his head in the pillow. He just wanted to sleep for like several days. He didn't wanna go out in the world.

He still can't believe what happened. It's all so surreal..

While Michael was inside his room hating life Luke sadly stood outside his door.

"Luke? Michael?" Liz called through out the house and Luke rushed down the stairs to his mother. When seeing her he realized that she was very angry.

"Where is Michael? I wanna see him right now." She asked angrily. Luke sighed and stood by the stairs.

"Look mom something really bad happened to Michael last night." Luke started off gently but she looked far too angry to listen to what he had to say.

"I don't care what you have to say right now Luke. I wan't Michael down here so I can talk with both of you! You guys haven't stayed in communication with me so you are both grounded." She snapped as she walked towards the stairs.

"Mom leave Michael alone right now." Luke mumbled in annoyance. But she ignored him.

He followed her up the stairs in panic. Liz pushed open the door and Michael saw and immediately fell off his bed and scooted away from her as far as he could!

"Michael where have you been!" She screamed and he flinched and started shaking severely.

"Mom! Stop it!" Luke shouted and stood in front of her.

"No! You both are grounded! I try making it easy and let you guys do your thing but you crossed the line." She started walking towards Michael to get his phone but he crawled behind a wardrobe and held his knees to his chest.

"Mom! Fucking hell! He was raped last night and we've been at the hospital since!"

*

Michael did not leave his room at all. Luke would knock on the door begging for Michael to come out or even trying to see if he was still alive and okay. But Michael was having a battle in his mind. There was moments where he would just stare. He sat by the window and would watch the leafs blow around and he saw Andrew come home from work but didn't wave.

All Michael could think about was what happened. He replayed in his mind over and over and over again. He couldn't cry and he couldn't scream. He just would sit their completely emotionless.

"Michael?" he flinched from the voice. He glanced over at his door and saw it was still closed and locked.

"It's Luke, I know you are going through a really difficult time but you still need to eat. You are doing so great with it." That was the last time Michael was gonna do. He has no desire to eat food. He already knew that he would just throw it up.

"Please Mike." He hated hearing Luke sadly beg him to eat food but he just couldn't do it.

He's weak

Michael just turned to look back out the window and blocked out everything else.

*

Later on that night everyone in the Hemmings house hold was asleep, that was until Lukes phone went off. He groaned and reached for his phone. He didn't read the caller ID and just answer it in a groggily voice.

"Hello?"

"Luke? It's Calum." his eyes glanced at the clock that read 2:30 AM

"Why the hell are you calling at 2:30 in the morning?"

"Look man I just got done hanging out with Rebecca and Ashton." Luke made a disgusted noise

"Oh great."

"Dude this is serious. They were drunk and high and told me everything and I mean everything." Luke furrowed his eyebrows at the serious tone his friend had.

"What's wrong cal?"

"I don't like Michael but they planned some messed up shit to do to him." his eyes widened

"What do you mean?!"

"First off they have been dating for a while. Way before Michael moved here." Luke frowned

"But when Michael moved here they felt threatened. So they came up with some plan where Ashton acts like his boyfriend and they go out and make Michael fall in love with Ashton." Lukes eyes widened

"And then Ashton got to impatient and then they made a plan were Rebecca would throw a party and invite Tony. Dude they payed Tony to rape Michael." and just like that Luke heart dropped to his stomach, suddenly feeling sick.

"I actually got sick from hearing it all that I had to leave." Luke sat completely frozen in his bed.

"But they are still planning some harsh stuff. Watch out and stay close to Michael."

"Do you know what they are planning??" Luke asked angrily

"No. But there's something else you need to know."

"What?"

"They know he's anorexic. They know about his past they know about his sister. They know everything." Wait, what? How did they know? Yea, maybe when Rebecca was with him to get Michael from therapy but he didn't say anything.

"How the hell did they find out!!?"

"I don't know! I didn't even know! But just watch out! I'll see if maybe I can hang around with you guys too." then Calum hung up.

He will protect Michael from everyone and everything.

He will make it his mission.

(A/N hope this is okay guys?

Please vote and comment!

LOVE COMMENTS!