2.0

Gestrandet

"We parked the car right here?! Where is it!??" Luke yelled looking around the empty parking lot. Michael stayed quiet not wanting to have Luke yell at him.

"It was right here and now it's gone?!" Luke shouted at nobody. Michael saw a security guard walking and walked over to him.

"Excuse me? We had a jeep over there and now it's not there." Michael said quietly.

"Not my problem kid. Authorities probably took it." the man said annoyed and walked off. Michael sighed sadly and walked back over to an angry Luke Hemmings.

"That guy said cops probably took it." Michael said and Lukes eyes widened.

"What?!" Luke shouted. Michael just sighed and looked around. Luke was so angry he could just scream.

"Come on we are finding a hotel!" Luke spat out. Michael winced and followed behind. Luke was a few feet ahead of him.

They walked down a few streets and were in a small town. There was no people around though. Michael tried catching up with Luke but didn't want to walk on top of him. That's until Luke stopped and Michael slammed into him.

"Sorry." Michael mumbled. Luke wasn't as angry as he was a few minutes ago. So he sighed and intertwined his hand with michaels.

"This is the only hotel that has vacancy." Luke grumbled at the run down beat up motel 6. The hotel looked like it was about to fall apart.

"Okay." Michael said and then the walked in to the receptionist desk. An old creepy man stood there.

"Uh hi need a room with two beds for one night." Luke said and pulled out some money.

"We only have one room available and its one bed." the guy mumbled staring at both boys. Luke rubbed his eyes exhaustedly.

"Fine we will take that." so after handing money and stuff they walked up to their room which was on top floor.

When Luke unlocked the door he turned the light on which barley turned on and was super dim.

"How is this gonna work?" Michael asked looking at the old bed.

"I'm sleeping on the bed." Luke said and then jumped on the bed. Michael looked around and saw a couch in the corner.

He took of his jacket and shoes off then sat on the couch. He groaned when seeing his phone was completely dead.

"You can sleep in the bed too." michaels head snapped over to Luke who was laying their with his eyes close.

"I don't want to take up all the roo-"

"You won't, come here."

"Yes I will. I'll sleep on the couch." Michael said and then rested his head on the arm rest.

"Michael come on don't be difficult." Luke groaned in annoyance. Michael just ignored him his head faced away.

"Michael, I can sleep on the couch." Luke suggested but Michael just ignored him.

"Luke?" Michael asked nervously.

"Yea?"

"Why did you kiss me?" it was silent. Luke looked up at Michael and saw Michael was already looking at him.

"Why did you kiss back?" Luke asked back.

"I asked first." Michael said playfully.

"I'm confused I guess." Luke answered truthfully. Michael furrowed his eyebrows.

"Confused? About what?" Michael asked turning on his side to face Luke.

"Everything. Like about you. I don't know how I feel towards you." Luke whispered.

"Do you like me?" Luke nodded.

"I like you too." Michael said and Luke sighed shaking his head.

"We can't like each other!" Luke said and Michael frowned also sitting up.

"Why?" Michael asked

"Many reasons Michael! First off we are gonna be brothers! Living in the same house and dating? Then I have my reputation at school. Also I'm straight." Michael scoffed.

Ouch.

Is he trying to say he's embarrassed to be seen with Michael?

"Right.. yea what was I thinking.." Michael mumbled hurt evident in his voice. He turned on his side facing away from Luke.

"Michael I didn't-"

"Please just leave me alone." Michael said quietly. Luke frowned immediately regretting what he said. Luke laid down and faced the opposite side of Michael.

and that night he fell asleep to Michael crying.

*

Michael woke up the next morning to loud banging at the door. He immediately ran over and shook the blonde away.

"Luke. Luke someone's at the door." Michael whispered out, fear evident in his voice. Luke jumped up and looked at the door where the banging was coming from.

"Just stay there. I'll see who it is." Luke mumbled and then went and opened the door to see a cop.

"We need to check your room." the man said sternly. Luke furrowed his eyebrows but moved out of the way. Michael instantly shot up when seeing the cop rushing in the room

"Whats going on?" Luke asked and the guy looked through the closet and stopped when he opened the drawer and saw a bag of weed.

"Thats not ours! We didn't even know that was here." Luke yelled and the cop nodded

"Yes I know. Owner planted it in every room. You aren't in trouble. I just ask for you guys to get away from the hotel cause we don't know what else is here." Michael nodded sliding into his shoes and grabbing his jacket while Luke just jumped into his shoes and both boys rushing out of the room and away from the hotel.

"Well that was close." Luke mumbled Michael frowned. Great they are in the middle of no where with no car. No money and their phones are dead. Actually they are in an extremely bad neighborhood.

Michael was far too hurt by what Luke said to him last night so he just ignored him and looked around.

"let's just walk this way."

(A/N PLEASE VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! ALSO I WANT YOU GUYS TO CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS STORY!

HER NAME IS HANNAH (she's my fav and bby) AND SHE HAS A STORY CALLED FOREST AND ITS MUKE AF! I LOVE IT AND YOU GUYS WILL TOO!

Her username is chlamydiaclifford AND YEA!

I ALSO HAVE A NEW STORY CALLED 500 DAYS OF MICHAEL AND YOU ALL SHOULD READ IT!