0.5

Einkaufen

When Liz came and got them, Ashton and Calum came back with them. There was an awkward tension. Luke sat next to Liz in the front while Michael say between Calum and Ashton in the back. Michael felt like he was taking up so much room. So he tried pressing himself against the door as hard as he could.

"What kind of music do you listen to Michael?" Liz asked and Luke looked at the reflection of his phone of Michael.

Michael didn't reply cause he felt what ever he would say, they'd all laugh at him. As if he was some laughing stock. Luke put on some All time low.

Michaels loves all time low.

He would cut off a limb to see them.

The familiar sound of Alex's voice started playing in the car and Luke and his friends started singing along and michael wanted to sing along so bad but he said just kept his gaze outside the car.

Michael noticed that they drove right past Luke's house but then he remembered Liz mentioning about getting him some clothes and stuff. He had very few clothes they just needed washed.

"So are we going to those emo stores to get you clothes?" Luke asked and Michael ignored him. Michael hates being called emo. He gets called emo and goth all the time and he hates it.

"I'm sorry about Luke, he's a bit of a douche" Ashton said and Michael glanced over at Ashton shocked that he was even speaking to him.

The hazel eyed boy smiled warmly at him which caused Michael to have a slight butterfly feeling in his stomach. Ashton is definitely attractive but he doesn't think Ashton would ever date him. He's straight.

While Liz drove and Luke and Calum sang loudly, Michael and Ashton exchanged small glances.

Its gonna be a long day

*

They went to a mall that was about 20 minutes from their house. Luke walked quicker with Calum while Ashton and Michael trudged slowly in the back. Liz handed Michael so much money and basically told him to go crazy and buy some nice clothes.

(I'm gonna use some american stores sorry)

As they were walking he stopped when he saw a store with all band merch.

"Wait!" Ashton said when noticing Michael stopped.

"oh no, we are not going in that store." Luke said sternly shaking his head. Michael ignored him and walked in the store. Its called Hot Topic.

He's never even heard of it?

He went to the back wall containing all the shirts. He was in heaven. Almost every band he loved was on this wall. He picked out 7 shirts. He got 5 of skinny jeans and got a denim and leather jacket.

The total came to like 450.

But Liz gave him like a thousand. So after that they went and bought combat boots at journeys. Luke was saying how he needed a phone so then they went to Apple. He got a IPhone 6. He couldn't believe it. All of this stuff? For him?

He never had a Phone. So he had no idea how to use it.

When they were leaving. Michael suddenly got an idea

"Can we stop at a sallys?" he asked and Luke turned to him confused with wide eyes. Also shocked to hear the small fragile voice.

"Why?"

"Hair." Luke took a moment to look at Michaels hair and saw how it was just bleached white. No color or anything.

"Yea, whatever."

*

Later on that night Michael had dye his hair a ink blue color. He actually really liked it. Like he's only dyed it red before and his mom and dave got so mad at him and he was to afraid to dye his hair again. Michael smiled at his hair.

"Michael?" he turned and saw Ashton there. Yea they are sleeping over tonight?

"Wow you look awesome mate." Ashton said smiling widely. Michael slightly blushed.

He's never been in a relationship before. He knows he's gay but other than that he's never really worried about dating anyone cause he was always to focused on taking care of Macy, and Ashton was hot. But he never would think Ashton would like him.

"I just wanted to know if you uh wanted to play fifa with us?" Ashton asked nervously. Why would he be nervous?

"whats that?" Ashton gasped. Michael suddenly felt stupid. He's never even heard of a Fifa? Sounds like a fish or something.

"you've never heard of it? Its a video game. Come on Lukes Xbox is down in the game room." Ashton said. Game room? What the hell?

Michael walked with Ashton downstairs and every time there hands would accidentally brush against each other Michael would feel the blood rise to his cheeks.

When they got to the game room he saw Luke and Calum holding remotes yelling at each other. Michael hated that so he didn't go in. He stopped and Ashton immediately noticed and stopped too.

"Hey whats wrong?" Ashton asked concerned.

"I don't like yelling." Michael whispered in embarrassment.

"They always do that, Come on you can sit with me in the back." Ashton encouraged and Michael sighed but nodded and followed him in the room. The room was large it was like a home theatre.

"Ashton what are you doing? Why did you bri- Holy shit." Luke said while gasping and stopping the game. He had his full attention on Michael and Ashton now.

"Is that Michael?" Luke asked and Ashton giggled and nodded a small smile crept on Michaels face.

"You look good." Luke said not really thinking of his words but then realized and said something that he for sure didn't mean.

"Yea you look good for being a freak." and Michaels heart suddenly hurt. He should have known it was to good to be true. Michael never looks good.

So he just frowned and nodded. He was some what hoping that now he moved to a new house that it would be different. That he wouldn't be judged and people bully him or push him around. He wanted to live in a house and be happy and not always look over his shoulder making sure someone wouldn't throw a harsh comment or hurt him. All he wanted was Macy. He didn't want to be here. The only way he would be happy is if he had his younger sister by his side.

So he stood and walked out of the room until Ashtons voice stopped him.

"Wait Michael ju-"

"no its okay. Im just gonna go to bed." all three boys looked at him. One had a worried glance, another had an annoyed expression, and the other had a somewhat guilty and bored expression.

"Luke's wrong. Mike you look gr--" Ashton said but Michael cut him off.

"no he's right."

and then he left.

Don't forget to vote x