2.5

Beratung

"And I'm starting to get better. I ignore the mean comments and the way people glare at me. It goes threw one ear and out the other." Myranda said and smiled. Some of the others in the circle smiled and applauded.

"That's great to hear Myranda. Who would like to go next?" Dr. Tom asked. Michael was sat in the corner of his therapy group bored and tired. He didn't want to sit here and listen or talk. He wanted to be done and over with this thing.

He feels fat! Nobody understands how he feels and it's so upsetting. These people are all happy and he doesn't understand why? Don't they feel disgusting? Luke just recently tried explaining that he's not fat but it didn't work.

"Michael what's wrong? You seem upset?" He looked up and rolled his eyes. Then looked back down and continued playing with the jumper that hung off him.

"Nothing."

"Obviously something is wrong." Someone said and he scoffed.

"It's nothing." He mumbled. After another 15 minutes of people talking, they finally left.

Michael slowly walked down the hall and was reading the paper that held the information about his weight. He was disgusted with how much he weighed. So he crunched up the paper and threw it in the garbage. He hated this more than anything. He was always so insecure about his body and he feels worse than he ever has.

"Michael?" He mentally groaned at the voice.

"Leave me alone." Of course his dad was gonna bother him.

"Please talk to me. Look I just talked to your mom." Michael instantly stopped in his tracks. He turned to look at the man who he didn't want to call his father.

"What?"

"She's in rehab. She said she misses you and Macy so much." He scoffed at the mans words.

"My mother is at home waiting for me." Michael sternly said and then walked off but was stopped when Daryl grabbed his arm and yanked him back.

"Michael come on. That women isn't your mother and same with her husband. You're my child." Daryl said and Michael wanted to laugh at his words cause no they aren't his parents. His parents are Liz and Andrew. He tried pulling out of the mans tight grip.

"No, you aren't my parent. I want nothing to do with you or that piece of shit back in the states!" Michael snapped and Daryl grabbed Michael by his shoulders and held them tightly.

"Do not speak of her like that! She is your mother! I will take them to court and I will get you back." He said harshly and Michael pushed on him to get out of his grip but it was no use.

"Let me go! You're hurting me!"

"Hey! Let him go!" Michael was more than relieved to hear Luke.

Luke ran over and pushed Daryl away and pulled Michael towards him. They both glared at the older man. He furrowed his eyebrows at the two boys when seeing they were holding your hands.

"You can't date your brother Michael, it's against the rules." Daryl said and Michael scoffed as if he cared about the rules.

"Does it look like I care?!" It was silent.

"If you want to talk to me, use your words! Don't touch me!" Michael snapped and then grabbed Luke's hand and walked down the hall. Once they made it outside Luke stopped them.

"Did he hurt you?" Luke asked with his voice full of concern.

"No." Luke sighed and wrapped his arms around Michaels small form.

As they both hugged each other, Daryls words echoed in their minds.

"You can't date your brother Michael, it's against the rules."

*

Much later on that night the whole family was sitting in the dining room. The whole family was eating a full meal while Michael had a small sandwich sitting in front of him. It was hard trying to eat.. Especially around others.

Yesterday at lunch he was waiting in line to get food and a girl behind him said

"Please don't take all the food fat ass."

He was only getting a small cup of carrots. He didn't take anything though he just ran off and his in the library and started reading a book.

But he hasn't ate anything in 2 days and felt bad because everyone thinks he's been eating and he's not.

He couldn't even describe how much he hates food. The only thing he will eat is either a sandwich or carrots.

After the silent dinner. Michael was helping Liz clean dishes in the kitchen while everyone else was somewhere else in the house.

"Liz?" Michael asked quietly.

"Yeah honey?"

"A friend of mine needs some advice." She looked over and smiled.

"Okay. What's wrong?" She asked and he sighed.

"My friend he's like me and in foster care. He just moved into a new house and the family has a daughter around my friends age. Well they like each other more than friends. They kiss and make out and stuff..." She slightly smirked, knowing where this was heading and who this was really about.

"And some jerk said that it's not aloud for them to date and I was just curious if it's allowed and what could happen if people found out?" Michael asked full of curiosity.

"They aren't allowed to date Michael." She said and he frowned, feeling all his hope and confidence just disappear. He's not aloud to like Luke.

"Oh." She smiled sadly as him.

"This is about you and Luke." his eyes widened and fear took over his body.

"What? I don't like him like that. I swear I'm talking about my friend! He has been worrying about it and driving me craz--"

"Whats his name?" she asked quickly.

"Mark." she laughed and he frowned. He was a good liar why is she laughing?

"Luke likes you Michael. It wasn't you that give it away." she said and sat down he sat right next to her.

"He told you?" Michael asked in disbelief. They talked about keeping this a secret before?

"I can tell by the way he acts around you." he nodded sadly.

"He cares about you so much Michael. He's always staring at you... Like if anything would ever happen to you it would ruin him." Michael smiled and felt blood rise to his cheeks.

"So to answer your question before, no you guys are not aloud to be together." Liz said and Michael sighed and frowned.

"Just don't get caught."

And then she got up and walked away.

WATTPAD POSTED THIS EARLIER AND IM SORRY BUT HERE IT IS! OMSSNSN SO YEA! HOW ARE YOU ALL? HOPE ALL IS WELL!

IM WATCHING NIGHTCRAWLER CAUSE THAT IS MY FAV MOVIE AT THE MOMENT!

OH YEAH GO ADD THE FAMOUS DARE AND DISORDERLY PERFECT! THEY ARE GONNA BE GREAT