5 - Tattoo

Jimin was still looking at his phone, completely speechless, trying to process what was happening. Yesterday, he was practicing for BTS next world tour and today, he woke up in a life where he is married to his first love and BTS did not exist. 

Just like he wished during his sleep...

Could everything be true? Did his wish come true? Isn't it supposed to happen only in fiction, not in real life?

If everything was real, what he was supposed to do now? Should he just forgot about his "previous" life, and accommodated the new one, or hold on to it and tried to go back?

And if he wanted to go back, should he just fall asleep and wish BTS would exist again... It was  probably not that easy. He was also thinking that he had finally a chance to live happily with Nabi.

There was so many thoughts running around in his mind right now, that he got dizzy for a minute. 

Nabi was worried about Jimin acting weird. Last night, he came up completely drunk, but somehow, she was sure it was something else.

She could not erase the look he gave her this morning, like he did not understand the situation, and feared it.

While thinking about all this, she realized she was now late and needed to run to open the bookstore. Jimin did not move from the bedroom, she left a note for him and rushed out.

After what it seems like hours, Jimin decided to move and talked to Nabi, but she was no longer in the apartment. While going to the kitchen to eat something, he saw the notes on the counter.

"I was late, meet me for lunch at the bookstore. Love you Mochi."

Jimin felt weird reading 'Mochi', it has always been how Nabi called him since they were kids.

Despite feeling confused with all the situations, he was still very happy that Nabi also owned a bookstore in this life - it has always been her dream.

He quickly found his way around the apartment and located the bathroom; the apartment was not that big. Looking at himself into the mirror, this is when he saw it for the first time. 

He had a butterfly tattooed in his neck, near his right ear. What was that? He never had this tattoo before, that probably came up with the 'new life'.

He took a quick shower and dressed up.

He still had time before lunch, so he decided to look over the place, and learn anything he could on the life he was supposed to have lived. There was a lot of pictures of them in the living room,  it looked like they travel a lot. 

On one shell, he found their wedding album, and went through it. It felt peculiar to see himself through all these memories.

By the time, he went through everything, it was time to leave and meet his wife.

On his way, he took the decision to tell her the whole truth. Well, was it the absolute truth or just a different truth, he could not tell. He was still convinced that telling her his version of the story would make things easier and probably less awkward between them.

After walking for several minutes, he realized he has no idea where the bookstore was. At least, Busan did not change, so, he just tried them all. Just by looking at the front, he could tell the 4th was the right one. Nabi's aura reflected everywhere, with everything Jimin fell for her back then.

He walked in and looked around to find Nabi. She was talking with customers and quickly waved for him to wait.

Few minutes later, she joined him. He was hidden in the travel section, it brought so many memories, she really missed travelling, and even more with him. She thought it was maybe what they needed, a trip together, like they used to do it all the time.

"I am here" she whispered, hugging him, and pressing her head against his back.

When he felt Nabi's arm around him, he briefly moved away. He was no longer used to it. 

"Did I do something wrong? Tell me what's happening." Worry was written all over her face now.

"Let's go eat, and I will tell you everything."

She followed him outside of the bookstore, without being able to stop the flow of thoughts, she was wondering what he could possibly have to tell her.