37 - Home

The following two days quickly passed by, this was probably what is happening when you enjoyed every moment.

Nabi was very grateful for these two days, it seemed like they never parted away or never went through any of the obstacles, life put in front of them. For these two days, they just loved each other, as much as they could, as much as they needed.

As for every start, there is an end, they were now both standing in Jimin's room, knowing that Nabi's train was in less than an hour.

"Do you really need to go?" Jimin hugged her from behind and hold her tight, as if he did not want to let her go.

"Come with me" What she held on for the two entire days was finally out, she bit her lips for saying it. He immediately loosened up his arms around her. "Please don't. You know it's not that easy".

She walked away and went on the balcony, it seemed like they had to go over the same talk over and over. After the two days, she thought that maybe that it would change something but it did not. "Nab, try to understand."

"Mochi, I do, more than anything. But now, it's no longer just me, I also need to think about her."

"Her? It's a girl?" Nabi swore she could see some sparkles in his eyes. 

"Yes, I should probably have mention it before." Jimin approached his hand as if he finally wanted to feel her, but just before held his move, and Nabi grabbed his hand. 

"She is kicking right now, do you feel it?"

He did, and the feeling was something that no one can explain until you experienced it yourself. 

His daughter.

Nabi just played her last card, but she now needed to leave to catch her train for Busan. "I need to leave."

"I will be waiting for you on the platform until the very last minute. Please come back with me." She whispered, while hugging him one las time. Jimin did not say anything and let her leave.

Jimin kept looking at his watch, there was only 15min left to catch up the train and still he could not make up his mind. For sure, the last events troubled him and would make the decision harder to take. He needed to talk with Suga, his Hyung would for sure know what to do.

After Jimin explained the whole situation to Suga on the phone, he asked him for advice, but Suga only had one answer. "Jimin, that's not for me to tell you what to do, only you can."

He was right and Jimin finally knew what he needed to do.

Nabi was standing next to the train door and kept looking at the empty platform hopping to see Jimin appeared, there was only 1 min left.

When she heard the depart ring alarm, she finally lost her last ounce of hope and she got on the train.

While she was walking to her seat, she suddenly heard a familiar voice whispering behind her. "Sorry I made you wait that long". She turned back but she already knew who it was and she could not hide the joy on her face. If she could, she probably would have jumped in his arms.

"You came. You really came." She was touching his face, like he was just a trick from her imagination.

"I know that I messed up but I promise I can make it right."

"What about the group? What Suga said?" She was afraid, that he was only coming home for a few days and would leave her again as soon as the scene would call for him.

"I don't know. Suga let me take some time off, to be with you for the end of the pregnancy. There I will need to see how to manage with the Korean tour starting in couple of months." He probably should have not said it like that, but at least he was honest. He chose Nabi for now, but that would be a lie to himself, to say that he gave up on the group.

While going to the train station, he texted Suga to let him know about the plan and while Suga had been very consilient, he still reminded him how important that tour was for their group and their career and that he could not completely gave up on them.

While Nabi was sleeping on his shoulder, he decided to call Jungkook and Taehyung, he left so suddenly that he was not able to tell them anything.

"What are you doing in a train right now?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows out of surprise. "Aren't we supposed to rehearse in a couple of minutes? Is that Nabi next to you?"

"Mhm about that, there is a little change of plan for the coming weeks." Both Taehyung and Jungkook knew what that meant, and even if they were truly happy for their best-friend, they could not completely hide their sadness. 

"You're going back to Busan with Nabi, aren't you? What about the group, are you never coming back?"

The word never hit him hard. He checked that Nabi was truly asleep, before answering. "Not never. Nabi needs me right now, but I promise I will make everything works. I can't let you down." And once again a promise he was not sure he would be able to keep. "Hobi and Suga will take care of you while I am gone."

"Don't become a stranger." Jungkook and Taehyung waved goodbye and then hung up.

The whole time, Nabi faked sleeping and heard everything. Even though, she did not force him to come back with her, she still felt that she tricked him and that sooner than later he would blame her for that.

They arrived at the apartment, nothing had changed, Jimin missed his home, even though it had been great to live with Taehyung and Jungkook.

As he was planning to perform during the tour with the group, he did not want to get his old job back, he would need to find something else to do.

The night they shared in Seoul was a bit awkward, Jimin thought that as soon as they would see each other, they would not be able to keep their hands off each other. Truth was, they only cuddled as Jimin was a bit uncomfortable to have a sex with a very pregnant Nabi.

He didn't know if it was the fact that he was back home but when Nabi told him she needed a shower after their trip, he followed her in the bathroom.