21 - Cold Window

A couple of minutes passed without anybody moving, then Nabi turned over to Jungkook, anger and sadness were written all over her face and Jungkook realized he screwed up.

"How could you?" She was pushing him away and hitting him on his chest. "You knew he was behind, didn't you? You have ruined everything." She ran into her office, not able to hold her tears anymore.

She locked the door and fell on the floor crying.

Jungkook knocked several times at the door but she was too wrecked right now to face him.

"Nabi, please open the door. I am so sorry. I know I screwed up." Jungkook sat on the other side of the door, wishing he could go back in time and turn off this flash of revenge.

After what seemed like forever, Jungkook left, things would probably get better over time and in three days they have the event that would, he truly hopped, help to fix everything.

Nabi cried more than she ever thought she could, trying to call Jimin but he did not pick up. She could not hear anymore Jungkook on the other side and was hoping he left.

After what seemed like forever, she finally left her office and the bookstore to go back home.

***

Jimin was hitting everything he could on his way back home, he would end up with bruises, if not worth tomorrow. He could still not believe Nabi and Jungkook kissed each other, it did not make any sense. His best-friend would never have done that and then he realized that Jungkook was no longer his friend and he proved it well today.

He arrived home completely wrecked and let go of his rage and pain by breaking anything he could get his hands on.

After what seemed like forever, he finally fell asleep on the couch.

***

Nabi took a taxi to get home, she was barely able to walk, all the crying and tension smashed her completely and she did not even know what would happen with Jimin.

When she walked in, she immediately got scared by all the mess, there was debris everywhere on the floor.

Jimin was asleep on the couch, and she sat next to him watching him peacefully breathing in and out.

"I am sorry Jimin for everything that happened but you have to believe that I did not kiss him at all, he did and I pushed him away." She whispered, pulling out hair from his face.

Jimin opened his eyes, she could tell he cried too, his eyes were red and swollen.

"Go away. I can't even look at you right now" He coldly said, trying to avoid looking at her.

"Please Mochi, you must listen to me. I did not do anything." She grabbed his face and forced him to look at her, she put her nose against his. "Please" she whispered.

"So, you are saying he invented everything to hurt me?"

"He did kiss me" She took a deep breath "B-but I did not kiss him back". She tried kissing him but he moved his head.

"Don't." He pushed her away. "If true, why did you not tell me what happened?" He was now up near the window watching outside.

"I knew how important your relationship with Jungkook was and there was already what happened 10 years ago that already made things complicated." She stood up and hugged him from behind, laying her head against his back. "Everything that I did since we met was for you and your happiness, forgive me if I did not act the right way".

Jimin did not know what to do, he truly wanted to believe Nabi, he had nobody else in this life to trust.

He leaned his head against the window, the coldness of the glass felt great on his skin and slowly ease the pain. They both remained like this for a moment, with only silence surrounding them.

After a moment, he could still hear Nabi crying in his back, he turned over, grabbed her face and kissed her. He opened his mouth against hers, easing her into the kiss, they both got lost into it, pouring out their sorrows.

Nabi slightly put her arms around his neck, holding on to him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, without being able to let go of each other, they went to their bedroom.

He laid her down on the bed, looked at her and whipped the tears of her eyes. He was loving her, more and more each day.

Once Jimin was sure that Nabi completely felt asleep, he took his phone to text Jungkook.

I think we need to settle that once and for all... Jimin