38 - Back to ...

As the days became weeks, the happiness to be back home with Nabi faded and let Jimin with sorrow and boredom. He made sure that he would not show anything to Nabi but he could not lie to himself.

While Nabi was working at the bookstore, he was calling Taehyung and Jungkook as much as he could.

Nabi was not fooled, she knew him so well, every day that brought her closer to the due date, made him more miserable.

She knew that he chose to come back with her out of love and to honor the promise he made, and out of love, she could not be any more selfish.

Few days later, they came back home with Ilsa, she was the sweetest little girl but still Nabi would not change her mind.

She made peace with her choice and she knew that it was the right decision to take, she just needed to tell Jimin now.

Jimin was sitting on the couch and after putting Ilsa to sleep she joined him.

"Mochi, I need to talk to you." Jimin could tell it was serious by the tone of his voice, and so turned off the sound of his drama. "You're not happy, even if you don't show it, I can feel it."

"What?" He raised his eyebrows. Of course, it was complicated but still he was pretty sure that it would pass over time.

"Please, let me finish." She pressed her hands against his mouth. "It's probably the hardest thing I will ever do in my life but I need to let you go, or one day you will hate me for ruining your life. That is breaking my heart, but you need go back to the group." She was crying and himself could not hold his tears. 

"N-nab. I don't understand."

"I love you, always have, always will but you need to go back to Seoul and be with the group." He knew she was right and one part of himself feel relieved, but the other one

The one that love her – The one that promise her to come back.

They kissed, holding on to each other just a little bit longer but Ilsa started crying and Nabi left Jimin completely distraught on the couch.

"Don't be afraid to leave, Mochi. I am setting you free." Nabi whispered while hugging him during the night, her head against his back. Jimin felt his heart tighten hearing the confession.

At dawn, Jimin packed his stuff and watched Nabi sleeping. "I wish we could have been happy, but you were right a part of me needs to go back to Seoul. Please don't blame yourself for anything that happened to us, I came into your life unexpectedly and messed it out. I love you, Nab, always have and always will. We're endgame." Tears started to run on his face, he wiped them off from his face and kissed her softly on her forehead. 

He did the same in Ilsa's room, she was looking so adorable.

He left the apartment, thinking that it was not a farewell, just a goodbye.

In the train for Seoul, he texted Taehyung to let him know about the change of situation, he also needed to call Suga.

Taehyung was very confused and directly called him back. "What's happening? I don't understand."

"I am coming back to Seoul. Nabi wants me to continue with the group." Taehyung was confused but still very impressed by Nabi. It must have been so hard for her to let him go and putting his happiness before hers. He was just hoping neither Jimin nor her would regret. "How do you feel?"

"Confused, sad, happy, guilty – All the emotions, I think." And it was true, he was feeling completely overwhelmed. 

" We're here for you, don't worry. Everything will be alright." Jimin smiled, these guys were truly his second family. "Come directly to the hotel, JK and I will wait for you."

Jimin spent the rest of the travel questioning, if he was not doing the biggest mistake of his life, until he received Nabi's text.

Jimin, I am sure that right now you must have doubt, please don't. Enjoy the tour with the guy and we will find a way for us, our way.

On his way to his hotel, he called Suga and let him know everything. The first thing that he asked was if he felt alright and he felt grateful to have such amazing person in his life. Of course, after, his Hyung could not hide how happy he was, just two months before their first tour.

When the door of the room 1421 opened, Jimin fell on the floor after Jungkook and Taehyung literally jumped on him. Floor hugs were the best.

He missed them so much.

***

(2 months later)

Today was finally the day of their first concert in Seoul, to open their Tour. After days of rehearsal, it was finally the time to enjoy the stage, the cheering, everything that make him love doing concert.

Nabi was in the train for Seoul by herself, thanks to Suga that organize everything. Ilsa was with Jungkook's mother, she was really Nabi's best support and was almost considering herself as the grandmother of her daughter. Nabi lost her parents long time ago and she could not be happier to have this woman in her life now. At the end, they were like a big family. 

Nabi coming to the concert was not the only surprise that would happen today.

Back after the ceremony of Melon Music Award, RM proposed them to do a collab and they worked on it for weeks, in preparation for tonight.

Nabi arrived at the venue and Suga let her in, she was so nervous. As soon as she saw Jimin, she ran towards him and jumped in his arms. 

Yes, she missed him – a lot.

Jimin could not believe it, with Nabi being here, this night would be perfect.

"Aw get a room!" Jungkook winced. 

"Let her breath Jimin. I am glad to see you back Nabi." Taehyung added.

"I am glad to see you all. Thanks to Suga." She was hugging Hobi, while Jimin was winking at Suga.

"10 min before start" Suga was always the one ruining the mood. "Nabi, you can either watch from backstage or you have a reserved seat in the crowd."

"I would not miss the crowd for anything. I need to fight for my man!" She grabbed Jimin arms. "Watch out for girl's fight tonight" Taehyung and Jungkook screamed, they were over excited.

Nabi wished them all good luck and kissed Jimin, before going back to her seat in the crowd.

It was now time for the concert to start.

The first song was Pied Piper and an unexpected guest joined them on the stage, it was Suga. Before being producer, Suga was an incredible rapper and for their first concert, he could not resist singing with the group.

The next song was the one with RM, the song was amazing and Suga's last surprise arrived on stage, it was Jin. Jin was an incredible actor, he proved it during the MV shooting but he also has one of the most amazing voices, people were about to find out.

At that exact moment, on that stage, they were again 7. Jimin looked at all of them, and for a moment, it was like they were back being BTS...

***

Jimin opened his eyes, Taehyung was sleeping next to him, he had no memories how the concert ended. He suddenly realized that he was back in his apartment in Seoul, the one that he left behind almost a year ago, he pinched himself.

Was it all just a dream?

THE END