32 - Radio

During dinner, Jungkook was still thinking about what his mother told him about Nabi and despite everything that happened, he was still caring for her. He was in an uncomfortable position, the coming days were crucial for the group but knowing Jimin, if he was telling something was wrong with Nabi, he would directly jump in the first train to Busan.

Don't be selfish Jungkook, Nabi is more important than the group.

Jungkook knew that he needed to talk with Jimin and decided to do it once back to the hotel. For now, Suga was telling them that starting tomorrow their song Pied Piper would be broadcasted on every Korean radio and by end of the week, they were hoping to have the MV released too. That was the nice way to say they would work like crazy for the coming days.

While Jimin was taking a shower, damn he was missing these moments with Nabi, Jungkook and Taehyung were talking about Nabi.

"Taehyung, I was on the phone with my mum earlier and she told me that Jimin should come back soon to Busan, just after telling me she met Nabi." He was still very confused, as he thought that he stepped enough in between them but wanted to have a second opinion.

"Did she say anything other than that? Like is it something bad, urgent?" Taehyung was barely looking at Jungkook, he was talking on his phone with one of the girls that worked on the shooting. "Hm, I don't know."

"You're not helpful!" With whom you're talking?" He jumped on Taehyung trying to steal his phone. "Get out" Taehyung used his feet to throw Jungkook away from the bed.

"What's happening here?" Jimin finally got out of the shower, half naked. "Nice abs" Taehyung said hissing then he found himself on the floor hitting by a towel.

"Get dress please. I need to talk to you". Jungkook sent him back the towel, then he covered his eyes acting like he was shy. What's with Jimin always walking around naked. "I am on it", Jimin replied putting on a jersey and a short.

"So, what's up?"

"I talked to my mum, today". Jimin stood up and applauded. "Stop it, it's not funny". Jungkook pouted while pushing him away. "She actually told me she met Nabi yesterday." 

As soon as Jimin heard Nabi's name, it was in fact no funny anymore.

"What? Did something happen?" Jimin almost shook Jungkook for answer. 

"Hey, calm down! She just told me that you should come back to Busan soon." He suddenly felt very worried but also was pretty sure that if something had happened, she would have call him. 

"She did not say anything else?"

"No, I am sorry. You probably should call Nabi tomorrow." Jungkook kindly pated Jimin's shoulder to comfort him. Jimin looked at the time, yes, it was probably too late now to call her.

They all ended sleeping in the same bed, neither Taehyung nor Jungkook wanted to let Jimin sleep by himself. Well for Taehyung, it was mostly because he can't sleep without cuddling someone. This man needs a girlfriend, thought Jimin while falling asleep.

The alarm rang way too early the next day and Taehyung throw his pillow right on the nightstand, before grasping that it was Jimin's phone that was ringing. "Man, your phone!" He growled, then turned over and grabbed Jungkook in his arms. "Let go of me, Taehyung, I am not your pillow", Jungkook muttered yawning and pushing him away.

Jimin woke up smiling and looking at both fighting in the bed, he loved how they were meant to be friends no matter what and how their personalities were almost identical here.

It was still a bit early but he really wanted to talk to Nabi, he sent a text to be sure she was up before calling.

She almost replied immediately to the text and he called her.

"Mochi, what's happening? It's so early, is everything alright?" She was worried now, as they talked two days ago, and it did not end very well. 

"It's me who should ask you this. Are you alright?" Jimin asked, his voice was deep from waking up too early and tinged with anxiety

"Hum yes, I am. I saw Jungkook's mother two days ago by the way, it was good to see her."

"Yes, I know."

"Y-you know. How?" Jungkook, she thought. 

"Jungkook called his mother yesterday. And she told him that I should come soon to Busan". 

Could she not have not say anything. 

"Nab, are you sure you not hiding anything?"

"Mochi, I am alright. I just miss you, but you perfectly know it already." Suddenly they both heard it through the phone.

The song ... Their new song ... On the radio.

"Mochi, is that you? Is that your song?" She was so impressed, that it lighted up the pain a little, how could she prevent him from all this. He was born for this life, and apparently no matter what he was doing, everything was bringing back to it. 

"Yes, it's the first song, Pied Piper, it's the first time it's broadcasted on the radio."

"It's amazing. I am so proud of you". And she truly was. 

"Thank you, Nab." There are still couple of days to work on the MV and then I will come back to see you, hug you, and ..." He could not see it, but she was blushing, she was really missing their shower time. She then looked at her growing belly and thought that probably nothing would ever be the same.

"Take care. I love you" He was desperately longing to hear it back. "I love you Mochi". He breathed out, he didn't realize he was holding his breath until then.

In the room, the guys were dancing on Pied Piper and he joined them. Everything was perfect.