31 - Music Video

Time was flying so fast, drove by rehearsal, song writing and choreography. In a blink of an eye, Jimin was back to the former life, he so wanted to escape, without even realizing.

It has already been 3 months since Jimin left Busan and neither him nor Jungkook went back. He was hoping that back in Busan, Nabi and Jungkook's mother were supporting each other and that they were not upset about the whole situation.

While getting ready, Jimin made Jungkook promise that he would call his mother today and he would do the same with Nabi. Taehyung chose this moment to storm in and told them, they all needed to be ready in less than 1 hour for a meeting with Suga.

They were now all in Suga's office, Hobi was also there drinking his iced coffee like every morning. Jimin could not understand how someone could drink so much coffee and still being able to sleep at night.

"I have excellent news"

"Now that Pied Piper song has been completely finalized and the choreography is done, there was only one thing missing." Jimin already knew what it meant. Music Video

"Music Video" They were all very excited. Over the years, this is what Jimin was enjoying the most after concert with Armys.

Another surprise was waiting Jimin, it was not anybody that would appear in the video. Suga wanted someone famous, so that their first video would have great visibility even if he was pretty sure talent would speak for itself.

Along with the MV recording, the song would start to be broadcasted on radio. It was truly the beginning of their fame. Well back to fame

The shooting of the video would happen over the next few days, which would again push away Jimin's return to Busan.

In the meantime, they all headed to lunch where they would be introduced to the shooting team and one of the actors participating.

Another familiar face was about to appear in the frame.

Jin-

Who else could have been the famous actor appearing in their first MV? Worldwide Handsome, of course.

Even after months being in this world, Jimin was still somehow confused by everything.

Hobi and Jimin stayed with the shooting team to work on the MV, while Jungkook and Taehyung went back to their room to rest.

Jungkook took the opportunity to call his mother, he was missing her but he was pretty sure, she would try to convince him to come back to Busan. She never supported him doing music but still she was his mother.

"Hi Mum!"

"Aw hi Kookie!" Even at 24 years old, she was still calling him with this nickname. Overtime, he learned to love it. "I am glad you remember you have a mother."

"I am sorry, mum. It has been crazy since we came but everything is so great." He was heavily smiling, hearing his mother. "And see, I am calling you."

"Tell me everything – Are you alright? When are you coming back to Busan?" Jungkook rolled his eyes, hearing all the questions.

"Don't worry, mum. Everything is great, our first song is about to be released on radio, along with a coming album. And we're going to shoot the MV."

"It's great but try to come back to Busan if you can. I miss you Kookie."

"I miss you too, mum. I promise I will come back soon." Taehyung was now waving at him for them to go outside. "Oh wait, how is Jimin? I saw Nabi yesterday, he should really come back to Busan soon." Jungkook's mother thought she may have said too much but she felt bad for Nabi.

"I will tell Jimin. I must leave now. Love you mum". He hung up and thought about what his mother told him about Nabi and how Jimin needed to come back soon to Busan.

He was truly hoping nothing bad happened.