Chapter 6

Emeralds POV
I woke up to the sunlight shining in my face. I moved my head to face away from it when I felt my pillow move. I opened my eyes and Damon was asleep under me with my head on his bare chest.

His eyes darted open and he smiled. "Good morning," He yawned.

"Hi," I whispered.

We may have been decent to each other last night, but we were both too tired to argue. Now, with the best sleep I've had in a while, I definitely have the energy to argue.

I got off his chest and sat up. The look on his face told me he didn't like it, but he wouldn't push me too far.

"What am I supposed to do today? Sit here all day again?" I asked annoyed. I didn't want to bring up the idea of escape, because he expects that right now. I have to wait for when he least expects it, or when he can't do anything.

"Well, see you could've been a good girl earlier and gained my trust, but since I'm positive you're set on returning to what's-his-face, I'm afraid that might be the case darling." His smile faded and a serious expression replaced it on his face.

"Nate. His name is Nate." I whispered angrily.

"But he doesn't matter anymore." He growled lowly.

I rolled my eyes. There really was no arguing with Damon, he's such a hot-head. I got up from the bed and walked over to the closet. I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and one of Damon's shirts before walking to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, to which I heard Damon mutter outside the door, "I'll be joining you in there sometime soon sweatheart," and dryed myself off. I looked around the bathroom for fresh undergarments when I realized I didn't have any. All I had was my clothes from my wedding, and those were nasty dirty.

I kept the towel on my upper half before I put on the shorts and opened the door a peek.

"Hey Damon?" I asked quietly.

"Yes?" He asked from the bed, still looking the same as when he woke up.

It was quite embarrassing asking your mate for underwear and a bra, but I'm not going commando any longer than five minutes.

"I need some, uh,-" I stuttered.

"Clothes? I sort of expected you to ask for some before you just raided my closet, but hey, I'm sure you'll look even sexier in my clothes darling." He smirked at me before getting up and walking out the door. A bright red blush made its way onto my cheeks. Am I being rude to him in his house? I hate being rude. Even though kidnapping me from my own wedding kind of tops my charts for rudeness, raiding people's stuff is also pretty rude.

Only a few moments later Damon came back in with a stack of freshly folded clothes. He walked over to the bathroom and handed me the clothes through the opening.

"Thank you Damon," I said gratefully.

"No problem." He modestly replied.

See, you may think that I'm trying to be nicer and friendlier with Damon right now, but you're wrong. I have a plan. Get closer to Damon, gain his trust, and then just when he trusts me, I disappear into thin air. Fool proof, right?

I closed the door and started to change into my undergarments first. Damon gave me a normal blue tee with nothing special on it that fit loosely enough to not cling to my assets, but not loose enough to fall off. He also gave me a pair of black shorts that also fit perfectly.

A thought came into my mind. Who's clothes are these...

I exited the bathroom and Damon looked me up and down before getting up.