Chapter 30

Emeralds POV
I woke up and instantly dread filled me. I was joining Damon's pack today, when last night he made it clear he didn't want me enough to mark me. I was just so frustrated, he doesn't realize how much shit being a white wolf has brought me! And I wouldn't tell him now, not for a long time, I don't need pity. I'm pretty sure Garrett showed some to me last night when I was too busy worrying about turning into a human.

Don't even get me started on this whole adstringo crap. Its giving me a freaking deadline to mate with Damon, which I'm totally not okay with. And then when I try to mate with Damon, which I was pretty sure he wanted extremely bad until last night, he freaking rejects me?

I finally noticed that Damon's arm was draped across my stomach as he laid on stomach. Ugh. He was always touching me while I slept, when the one time I actually asked him to willingly do it he declined me? I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, which was much harder than you'd think, because when Damon's asleep his arm weighs like a legitimate ton.

"It's too early to be getting up," Damon groaned from the bed, turning so he could watch me go into my closet to get some clothes.

"It's only six thirty, you're an alpha, get used to it." I snapped with coldness I didn't mean to speak with.

"You can't honestly be mad at me for that." He said with a serious tone.

"Watch me." I challenged, coming out with my outfit for he day.

"Darling, I'm the only one on a time schedule for this. I told you, if we hadn't done it correctly by the time you're at the fourth stage, I'd mark you." He reminded.

"Ugh, just don't even start. When all of the sudden I'm ready to do what you've wanted to do ever since the first time we had a fight and you bossed me around you suddenly reject me? And you wait until after clothes have been taken off?" I question, slightly pissed.

"You took your shirt off, not me, and I stopped you when you tried to take off mine." Damon said.

"Ugh, you're so- just ugh." I groaned as I closed the bathroom door and took my shower quickly, putting on some black leggings and a plain tee-shirt. Damon quickly followed, and I made sure to avoid his touch which got an annoyed growl out of him before he went in. I smirked at that, just about to exit the room before Damon's voice stopped me.

"No. Were having breakfast together, you can't get me up this early and hide away for the day." He ordered before closing the door and turning on the water.

I decided to listen to him for once, knowing I had already annoyed him and not wanting to see how loud he could get this early.

I decided to play on his phone while I waited. I ended up playing this one game with fun colors. All you did was swipe and these little candies of the same color would explode, and then some creepy guy would say 'yum!' Or 'delicious!'. It ended up being a lot of fun, and I was totally going to download it later on my phone.

I felt hot breath on the back of my neck while I was playing this one level and I turned around to face him and handed him his phone.

He looked at the screen and his jaw dropped. "How did you beat the level I've been stuck on for a month without losing any hearts?" He asked with a smile.

"I don't know, but I just liked the fun colors." He laughed at that and grabbed my hand, leading me out of the room.

"Hey, I never said you could touch me." I protested right before we got to the door. Damon's stopped walking and raised a lazy eyebrow at me.

"No, you never said it, you begged it, last night. Remember when you totally almost flashed for me." He smirked. "Hot, babe. Super hot."

I rolled my eyes but didn't remove my hand from his.