Chapter 18

Emeralds POV
Damon looked livid. Sylvia was on the floor glaring daggers at me and Alec looked purely annoyed. Collin stared with wide eyes at the scene in front of him.

"Damon, you are exaggerating. Leave the poor babe alone." Alec replied, annoyed.

"Alec take Collin and get out of my house. Now." Damon ordered.

"I came here for business so I really can't leave. Let's talk in your office, without disruption." Alec ordered glaring at me while already starting to walk towards the office.

"Your business is going to have to wait. I'm busy tonight."

Alec turned around and anger clouded his brown eyes.

"And what exactly are you busy with?" He hissed.

"I'm going out tonight. Now get out, before I kick you out. And take that with you. I don't want to see her anymore." Damon said, his voice dangerously low, staring at the pissed off looking Sylvia.

"You- you're kicking me out?" Sylvia cried.

"Yes. For good. You say one more thing, and I'll make you a rogue." He threatened.

"B-but-" She whined, her eyes looking everywhere for someone to help her her right now.

"That's one more thing. Consider yourself a rogue." Damon replied with no emotion whatsoever in his voice.

"No Damon, don't do anything drastic." I whispered to him.

"Why shouldn't I?" He whispered back, still slightly angry.

"Because I asked you to?" I pleaded hopefully, knowing that it would be the only way he'd listen.

"Not going to work love. She assaulted and disrespected the woman who is currently assuming the Luna position, not to mention my mate. She's out." He whispered back.

"Damon, I'm perfectly fine. Not a scratch on me. And she is just angry that you don't like her, thats all. Jealousy can really get to someone head. Please don't make her rogue." I have him my best sincere face and he rolled his eyes.

"I swear, you will be the death of me." He mumbled. "Sylvia, you should be extremely grateful for Emerald, she just saved your pathetic ass from being a rogue. Now get out of my sight before I rethink my decision." He informed, his voice booming across the walls.

Sylvia looked even more pissed now. Guess she's mad that I don't hate her enough to praise the fact that she almost just became a rogue.

Wanna have a little fun with her? Esmerelda asked me. Oh, the evil side of Esmerelda has come out.

Good thing that's my favorite side of her.

Yes. Very much so. I replied, a small smile making its way onto my face.

You thinking what I'm thinking? She asked.

You bet. I said, finishing our conversation.

Sylvia was still laying on the floor, not moving a muscle to listen to Damon's command.

Hey bitch. Get up, or else Damon might just make you a rogue-and I can't help you then. I mind linked Sylvia.

Her eyes shot wide open, and her jaw dropped.

"H-how did you just do that?" She asked, incredulous to what was going on in front of her.

"Do what?" I asked innocently.

"Y-you're not in this p-pack, so h-how did you just mind link me?" She backed up, where she was now sitting on her butt.