1

Today was the day. The day Alesha got paid the most. She wasn't supposed to be working but, BTS was holding a concert in India in August and she really wanted to attend it. She was working as technician and hoping to raise enough money in two months. Coincidentally she was called over to help connect videos and mics for an interview with BTS.

It was one similar to the interview Miss Sakshima did but, only this time it was going to be a group of Indian A.R.M.Y.'S interviewing and expressing. So, technically Alesha was in charge of the whole thing for two reasons.

One, her uncle was in charge of sending people over to manage the technical stuff so, he sent her. Nepotism? nah, her uncle was probably trying to make use of her as much as he could till August. Why? That brings us to our second reason. She was talented and trained professionally in all aspects of IT and tele-communication by her father at a young age[To carry on his business].

And she was a lazy bum, so getting a talented person to work for you is an excellent boost for his company and would reel in a lot more customers for her uncle. Well, she needed the money so, she didn't mind. She sat down for a steaming cup of coffee after getting her job done.

"Unnie" she screamed into her phone. "Well well look who remembers me" unnie replied in sarcasm. "Me! Me! I do!" she giggled. "Hold up I'm getting a call" she said putting her friend on hold.

 "Hello?" "We have a problem. Connect hi nahi hora hai unse apna call [ We aren't able to connect with them] " "Kya mazaak kar ra hai bhai? Adhi raat nikali thi uspe. [Stop joking. I spent half of my night on it!]"  "Jaldi kuch kar yaar. Das minute bache hai![Do something, we only have 10 minutes left]" "Rakh tu mei dekhti"[You hang up. I'll handle it]  

~Beep beep~

"Damn! I have a problem. We're unable to connect to them." she wailed slightly. " Do what you need to. I'm here if you need help." she assured.[FYI her friend is in IT department but, they met on Wattpad]

"Please do stay. I'm keeping you on speaker" she said placing her phone to the side along with her drink as she typed in codes and digits on the screen and messed up with apps as well. "Done" she exhaled as she quickly sent the new login information to her colleague who responded with a thanks. "Dude, I swear I will kill whoever messed with my work" she spoke into her phone. "I wonder who that is?" was the response she got. 

Unfortunately, the login did happen and the call did connect. But, instead of connecting the A.R.M.Y'S to the members, the members got connected to Alesha.