60

Later that night~

"Akka!  You're home!  How'd it go? " Alesha jumped up to her feet at the sound of the door opening. "Tiring but,  good.  I have less work to do here but,  a high pay" Meera said as she slipped the heels off her feet and sloshed down on the couch. "How about you? "

"I'll tell you all together. All eight of you. I'm too lazy to repeat" Alesha answered with a lazy smile. "They're here? " Meera asked sitting straight as she looked around. "No.  But,  I have a phone" Alesha asked pointing at her phone on the table. "Oh"

"What about Dhruv? " Meera asked. "Told him , my fam and your fam together " Alesha answered tapping away on her phone.

"Why are you the only one that joined in? "Alesha questioned curtly. "A thank you would've sounded better you brat. Kookie's mom has come to visit so they're all talking. That's what I came to inform. Has Meera come home yet? " Taehyung responded. "Yeah she has. See" Alesha said turning the phone to show the tired Meera who waved.

"Oh look the rest are here" Alesha continued as the rest except Jungkook joined in one by one. "Hey.  How was your first day? " Namjoon asked as Hobi simultaneously cheered, "Hobi Hobi in da house. How's everyone? "

"Guys shush it up. Let the girls speak" Jin shushed the rest.  "So apparently,  I met a guy who is from India. He's a Maharashtrian though.  Like it's a different state in India. He's cute and all but,  definitely not my type. I made quite a few friends. However,  there's this girl that I particularly get along with,  Ae-ra. And the subjects are easy since I've studied them beforehand like tutorials and all. And the guys keep muttering something in Korean around me so not many male friends but the rest went well" Alesha narrated in one breath.

"You didn't come here to date" Meera reminded. "She does have a point" Yoongi agreed. "But,  madam here can't hold back on her drool the moment she sees good looking guys" Taehyung teased. "Explains why I'm not on a date with you" she retorted as she earned herself a whack on the head. "I really want to see these two on a date. It's going to be so fun to watch" Hoseok commented holding back on his laugh.

"They'd probably kill each other before we even know it"Jin added. "I'd love to tell tae's mom about this. She's quite the savage one. She'd probably team up with Alesha and roast Taehyung to death" Jimin continued. "You guys are such sadists. However,  Meera how was your first day? " Namjoon asked as a smile played on his lips. Taehyung just sat there pouting waiting for his girlfriend to tell them about her day.

"It was tiring. Extremely tiring to be honest. But,  it's going to be easier from tomorrow onwards, considering the fact that I'll not be wearing heels."Meera responded. "What will you wear if not heels? " Yoongi probed. "Sneakers. Plain footwear. Most of us are Indian there so they won't mind me in sandals either"Meera answered.

"Hyungs! Come out" Jungkook yelled from outside and they all exited the rooms still on call thinking that his mother left. "See there's Kookie and..." Taehyung trailed off at the sight of the lady by Jungkook's side.

*this takes place in Korean*
"Are you guys on call? " Jungkook's mother asked amused at their frozen reactions. "It's a friend from abroad" Namjoon covered up. "Don't let me interrupt. I called you guys out to say bye.  I was just leaving " his mother said with a smile.

"Meera? " Jungkook mouthed at Taehyung who nodded. "Eomma. It's the friends I told you about. "The girls? " His mother asked as he nodded. "Can I see them? " his mother asked and Jimin without a hesitation passed his phone over.

"Omo. They're pretty.  Hello" his mother exclaimed as she waved at the girls. "They don't understand Korean" Jin cleared as Alesha visibly froze and Meera waved back.