14

"And here we are" dhruv said pulling into a parking lot. "Welcome to JW Mariott" he exclaimed as he killed the ignition. "Hey like let's just put my bags away and go looking for her straight away?" Hoseok asked. "I'd love to but, I recall her telling me that you're a person that likes to keep themselves clean like shower and brush twice type of a guy?" Dhruv questioned. "Doesn't matter because she could be in serious trouble right now maybe even kidnapped" Hoseok said leaning his head back into the seat for comfort.

"If that's what you want, then we could just check in later" Dhruv said revving the car back up. "Thanks. Where do we begin though?" Hobi asked. "Well at first I could show you around- " dhruv started to say. "No!" Hobi refuted immediately. "I mean no" he said in a lower tone. 

"Well then where else do you want to begin then?" Dhruv asked a bit taken aback at the strong reaction. " Is her place surrounded by reporters or something?" Hobi asked lowly. "Well the place she is living at the moment is temporary so, nobody knows much about it. So, I'd conclude with a no" Dhruv answered. "Well then could we check there" Hobi said.

"But I already did?" Dhruv retorted. "What if she returned home?" Hoseok tried to explain. "Well that makes sense" Dhruv said turning the vehicle around. "Just a quick question, does she live alone in her temporary abode?" Hobi asked turning to look at Dhruv. "Yeah why?" dhruv quizzed. "How did you enter her house then?" Hobi questioned. "I have the keys to her house. How else were you expecting? By picking her lock or what?" dhruv joked. "Why do you have it though?" Hoseok asked sounding genuinely curious.

"Well, I often go to hers and she is too lazy to open the doors or is just dead asleep most of the time" dhruv shrugged slightly. "She is quite the deep sleeper after all" Hobi said with a small chuckle. "Quick question dude. Do you like her or something?" Dhruv asked in a teasing tone. "Not in that way. As a friend" Hoseok answered. " Doesn't seem like it?" Dhruv probed. 

"She's just special to me" Hobi answered. " Oh really? Tell me about it?" dhruv asked smirking. "Nobody has ever, I mean ever, said something that indicated that they blindly trusted me and genuinely cared for me.Actually many do but, she is the first one that I have personally known." Hoseok explained thoughtfully.

"She is the type of person to gain trust easily. She is dependable, I can assure you" Dhruv said. "But, how come you still came over after the dispatch post?" Hoseok took a deep breath, and answered," I just did what I was supposed to. Enough about me. How about you? You seem really concerned about her. Do you like her?"

"Like her? Impossible. I'd rather jump into a fire pit " Dhruv scoffed. "Why?" Hoseok asked. "Well for starters I don't feel anything like that for her. She's so not my type. Secondly, Meera is more my type. And lastly, we're here" Dhruv said parking in the designated spot.