78

"Can I get your contact details?" Jeong Gyu turned to Alesha. "Sure" she typed her contact into his phone. "Thanks I'll text you and have a good night sister-in-law"  he teased Meera before he dashed off being chased by a rampaging Taehyung. "He said sister-in-law before winking, calm down" Meera held Taehyung back as Alesha saw his brother off.

"How's he the calm and you're the storm and somehow both of you are handsome?" Alesha asked closing the door. "Speak in his favor one more time and I'll revoke your 'saali(sister-in-law)' rights." Taehyung huffed up. "Not like I've used any till now" Alesha shrugged. "I paid for something remember?" he smirked. "And that was payment for something " Alesha held her footing. "That was the second payment I made after that deal. So technically, I paid extra" he retorted. "You said it was worth it all for the bread cheeks" 

*Meera whacks both their heads and glares at them*

"So that's how he got my childhood pictures?" Her eyes burning up with fire. The jija-saali duo cowered away in fear, gulping as they backed away. "You said you found them from my old Facebook account" she turned to Taehyung. "Window! " Alesha exclaimed pointing at the window only to see the stalker girl from earlier trying to peek in with her face glued to the window. 

Meera immediately covered Taehyung from sight and Alesha opened the window smacking the girl in the process, on purpose. Meera and Alesha worked in sync without even planning ahead, this made Taehyung wonder if they had some sort of soulmate connection for real.

Meera and Taehyung hid behind a wall and watched. "Oh hey, didn't know that it was legal to peek into other people's privacy after a warning" Alesha glared at the girl on the ground holding onto her face that was just hit. "What's your name?" Alesha asked. "Yoo Ryung" the girl answered. 

"So listen to me, Yoo-Ryung. I'm only letting you off for the second time because your grandmother is genuinely a sweet person. The person inside is my cousin. And my cousin doesn't like meeting strangers otherwise I would've proven a point by now that he ain't V. You wouldn't like the consequences for a third time to this stalking behavior of yours. Get off of our porch" She slammed the window shut before Yoo-Ryung could reply.

Alesha shut all the curtains as well and pointed towards the room upstairs. Once the three sat down on the bed in Meera's room. "Pity the girl, she already has an inauspicious name." Taehyung tried to calm down the fuming pair of soulmates. "What do you mean?" Meera asked. "Her name translates to ghost in English" 

"Why would anybody name their child ghost?" Alesha wondered out loud. "You called your ex ghost" Meera rolled her eyes. "I called him that lovingly, he called me a female ghost and it was something to do with the story someone tagged us in, which said let's be together even in afterlife or something. But, this girl is very creepy. I'm going to snitch to her grandmother in the morning. Meanwhile, I'll let you two be lovey-dovey and let off some steamy scenes ad I go and talk to Hobi"

"Are you going to tell him that you....kissed Jeon Gyu?" Taehyung asked. "Obviously. Why wouldn't I?" Alesha asked instead. "Alesha, Meera and I fell for each other without having seen each other, what you and Gyu have could be a result of mere attraction. So think it over with Hobi, okay? He'll help you clear out your feelings for Gyu" Taehyung said before sending her out of the room. 

"Shouldn't you be encouraging Alesha to go for your brother?" Meera asked. "It's up to her. It feels like he has a genuine crush on her but, I can tell she doesn't. And I'm pretty sure Hobi will break that news to her better than I can"

"Smart move baby" Meera smiled. "My next move is smarter" he said climbing into the bed with her. "And I wonder what that would be?" she flirted back. "I don't know? Maybe a kiss or two and probably cuddle up to you the whole night? It sounds pretty nice to me. I don't know if you'll let me though?" 

"I offered an hour of cuddling earlier and now you're turning it into an entire night. You'd make a good businessman Mr. Kim" Meera looked lovingly at her bumbling partner who looked at her with starry eyes. "I'd make you Mrs. Kim immediately then?"