33

"What fruit should I ask Dhruv to get?" Alesha asked as she winked at Hoseok when she saw the reflection of the three gloomy figures approaching the kitchen on the glass cabinet. "Can we get strawberries and tangerines?" Hoseok answered. "Tangerines? Reminds me of Yoongi" Alesha answered seeming more glad when she saw the oldest amongst the three indicate for the other two to stop and eavesdrop. 

"That's why I'm asking for it. I feel like I would've had a breakdown or something had he not comforted me at the right time, specially when you went missing. He even came over to cuddle with me because he was worried I'd feel like a burden to go and ask for it myself. I haven't seen him smile much after we came here honestly. I feel like I have worried him a bit too much. Even when I was talking to Tae about him, I suddenly realized that he has always somehow been there for me. There is so much that I have to be grateful for. Specially the Bangtan family. " Hoseok said. Although they had planned to say this, what Hoseok said was truly heartfelt.

Yoongi's frown broke into a smile before he ushered the other two to come along. "I'm hungry" Yoongi whined as he entered the kitchen. "We just made a few grilled sandwiches. Have some. They taste best while hot" Hoseok said as he quickly grabbed a sandwich. "Ouch, Ouch. It's hot" Hoseok said tumbling the poor sandwich from his left hand to his right one. 

"Plate" Hoseok mumbled urgently as he juggled the sandwich. " Here" Alesha said holding a small plate out. " You knew they were hot" Alesha reprimanded as she placed the late on the kitchen top. "I wasn't thinking straight" Hoseok pouted. "I know even I'd go gay for Yoongi" Alesha answered monotonously. "Ughh" Jimin grunted. 

He hated how she would ship the members so often. He hated it to his very core. It would make his head wander down scenarios that he really wouldn't want to experience. He wouldn't like the fact that she writes and reads smuts. He found it accidentally when she left her wattpad tab on her laptop open when she went to the washroom. "I didn't mean it like that. Never mind" Alesha tried to correct but, let go of it when she realized that Jimin was the only one on spot that took her comment offensively.

"Damn, these are so good" Namjoon said chomping off a huge bite. "And I was the hungry one" Yoongi scoffed. "Hey Alesha your phone is ringing. It says Tata sky" Jin said as he came in with her obnoxiously loud phone. "Oh shit. You guys, don't make a sound. Not a word. " She said as the rest nodded. "It's a video call" Hoseok pointed out. "Don't make a sound" she warned for the last time before picking it up.

"Hey sky. Why the call this early?" She asked as she forced a strained smile. "You think you can act your way out of this? You think I won't know what you did?" the other side yelled angrily. "Sky, not now..." Alesha tried to say but was interrupted. "What made you think that you could hide the fact that you are dating that toxic little piece of shit and get away with it?" the other side yelled even loudly.

His heart, it felt anxious. She was dating somebody? How come she never spoke about it? 

"And what the hell is wrong with you? You wasted two years after that buffoon. Two fucking years. Is your brain filled with shit? Was all that I taught you all these years for naught? I don't even know what you saw in him and fell for him this bad." the other side boomed.

Two years? She must be in love then. Damn it. A toxic one gets her and I can't. After all I am pretty much not her type.

That's when the doorbell rang. "Somebody is at the door. I'll call you later. Bye" she said as she hung up. She caught her breath but, was instead met by, six pair of eyes looking on. Oh shit.