22

Jin walked in upon Jungkook scarfing the pancakes down. "Slow down nobody is going to steal it from you" Hoseok said patting the younger's back. "I'll be back in some time" Alesha said grabbing her keys,wallet and phone. "Can I come ?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't mind. I'm going  to get the groceries anyway"  she answered with a smile." I'll be of some help that way. If you guys need something hit me up" Hoseok said, getting up. "Wear my coat" Yoongi offered.

"No worries, I have one" Hoseok smiled brightly as he slipped into a black jacket. "That doesn't look like yours?" Taehyung  commented "Because it's something I stole from my dad" Alesha answered." Is it really Nike ? "Namjoon asked.

"Yeah unlike me my dad actually wears brands. " she answered with a shrug "You don't?" Taehyung asked. "No, I'd rather eat and dress simply. Extravagance ain't "my thing" "she answered pliantly. "Sweet. Mix and match?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah mostly" she answered.

" You guys need anything?" she asked. " Can I have a chocolate?" Taehyung piped up. "I'll keep that in mind.Anything else?" she said smiling. "Thank You" Nanjoon smiled wide.

"No problem .Ga-ja" she said as she dragged Hoseok away.

"Did anybody notice that at first he didn't even ask her where she was going and straight away volunteered to go accompany her?" Namjoon pointed out.

" I still think it's Love" Jimin said adamantly "My wife loves me" Taehyung giggled. "The question is do you ?" Jimin retorted."I do" Taehyung answered shocking everybody beyond words. Jungkook choked on his pancake.

"I'm a  good  husband. Of course I do love my wife. What is up with that reaction?" Taehyung said with a scoff. "Jimin, your soulmate is just as much of a pabo as you" "Yoongi concluded. " Is it wrong to love my wife?" Taehyung pouted. "PD-nim is going to beat me with his slipper" Namjoon whined. 

"Tae baby, do you really love her? If she wasn't your wife would you fall for her?" Jin asked seriously. Taehyung pursed his lips into a thin line "What do you feel when talk to her?" Jimin asked gently.

"I feel giddy, excited and happy. She is really funny, caring, sweet and cool. And nowadays, I tend to wait for her replies  because she is attending a wedding and.....and I really really like her and..." Taehyung tried to elaborate his feelings before running out of words.

"Tae......I think you like her" Namjoon said nervously biting his lower lip." I just said that I like her...." Taehyung tried to justify before his eyes met Jungkook's which held an expression that cleared the meaning for the elder.

"As a girl Tae. You like her as a girl. You fell for her" Jimin completed. " I did?" Taehyung questioned himself.

"What's wrong with that? Why are  you looking at me sympathetically?" Taehyung asked in a raised tone.

"You're an idol Tae. You can't go public with her" Jin explained carefully" "But, that is not fair to her "Taehyung said sadly." There's nothing  we can do "Jungkook exclaimed in a high pitched tone. "But, she's my wife!" Taehyung yelled. "She's not your wife" Yoongi corrected. "Yet" Taehyung yelled again.

"Great now we have two best friends falling for two best friends. And one is trying to go public with it while the other is in denial" Jin summarized. "I take back what I said earlier Bang PD hyung going to kill me" Namjoon said shaking his head in disbelief.