46

"Meera come over here" Taehyung whined. "Hida, quick, I've caught him. Help me take him home. " Meera said tightening her grip around the elder's waist. " Why do you want to take only him home ?" Hoseok questioned.

"Kyuki tum hi ho Kyuki tum hi ho zindagi ab tum ho~(Because its you. You're my lifeline) "Meera sang into Jin's back. "What did she say? " Jin asked. "Akka! What are you saying!" Alesha said urgently getting up. " Jaldi pakad. Maar bhi padegi aur Jin bhi jayega haatse agar Namjoon ya Jungkook ne dekha to (Quick help me. We'll get beaten up and won't even get Jin if Namkook see us" Meera said grabbing Jin by the shoulder. "What again? " Jungkook questioned.

"Akka. Pagal hogayi ho kya? Chodo usko (Have you gone crazy?  Let go of him! )"Alesha said pulling Meera or at least was trying to because Meera was clinging on to Jin like a koala " Jaane na dungi kahi ~(I won't let you go of you) "Meera sang in response "Pi rakhi hai kya di ne?" Khyati questioned as she helped Alesha to pull Meera off of Jin.

"What are they saying?" Jungkook asked Bushra "Di is acting like a drunkard" Bushra said. " In wine there is truth" Alesha and Khyati said simultaneously as their heads perked up they looked at each other and gulped and then looked back at Meera.

" It can't be" Bushra said looking at their reactions "She drinks?" Namjoon asked seemingly confused. "No she doesn't "Taehyung said as he hot-footed his way upto  them.

"Meera come here" he said holding back on his anger. " Mera bhai meri marzi (My brother so I'll do what I want) " Meera refuted "Somebody turn on the subtitles" Yoongi groaned. "KIM MEERA" Taehyung roared angrily and a second later sniffles were heard.

" Don't cry. It was my fault okay?  I'm  sorry" Taehyung tried to pacify. "Jin Bhaiyya shaadi mat karne dena uss se Chillata hai mujhe ye (Don't let me marry him hyung. He shouts at me) " Meera said clutching onto Jin's back." Shaadi? She wants to marry Jin hyung?" Jungkook quizzed "Marwaega kya pagle(You'll get us killed with that comment of yours) " Alesha greased looking at the expression Taehyung held.

"She said elder brother or say hyung or orabeoni.She called Jin as her brother and told him to not let Taehyung marry her because he shouts at her?" Alesha translated ending with uncertainty.

"Why  can't she just refuse tae herself?" Hoseok asked. " Because she is hopelessly in love with him "Khyati answered. "Meera, baby here.Come to me " Taehyung said in a soft tone.

" More like come to daddy" Alesha said earning a hit from Khyati. "There's a kid here" Khyati hissed. "What kid? I found her reading Jungkook smuts "Alesha hissed back. "I was talking about Jungkook" Khyati retoryed. "He's like 10years older than you" Alesha said. "Both  of  you, shut up "Hoseok interrupted turning the attention back to Taera.

"No, you're a bad person. You shout at me " Meera pouted " I'm sorry. I won't do it again" Taehyung said extending an arm in her direction. "But I want Jin" Meera said still holding on to the elder "She smells like something familiar "Jin said sniffing the air.

"Stop sniffing her! " Taehyung yelled. "I wasn't-"Stop yelling at him! " Meera defended. "Then just come to me" Taehyung said in a pained voice.

A/n: Y'all  happy Kookie day!