58

"I'm sorry" he muttered as he sat with his head hanging low. "You don't have to apologize. Just tell me what I did wrong" Meera answered glumly. "Wrong? " he questioned. "Isn't that why you stopped? " she asked equally confused. "Pabo" he mumbled softly as a smile made it's way onto his face.

"Another reason? " she asked. "I can't make love to you. I read that in India, they make love only on the first night of their marriage. It is akin to a sin if done beforehand." he answered in a child-like voice making her  chuckle. "We really are dumb and dumber. You could've just said so" Meera said lightly flicking his head.

"Is it not true? " he asked eagerly. "It sort of is. " she answered. "Sort of? " he quizzed."Aish, shut up. Let's just fix this saree" she said looking at her messed up attire.

"It's your fault for looking so good. Ek baar shaadi hojanedo char deen tak to kundi hi nahi kholni hai meine " he said in a proud accent. "Who in hell taught you that?! " Meera asked flabbergasted at the statement. "Alesha did. She said it is a way of saying you're really pretty" he said with pride.

"Dumbass. Don't believe everything she says. And don't say that line again" she said   agitatedly. "Why what's wrong? " he asked. "It does not mean what you think it means so just don't say it and don't ask anything about it. And help me fix this" she said getting off the bed.

"And Hobi has dropped Alesha off successfully " Meera said tapping away on her phone. "You knew about it didn't you? "Taehyung asked. "About what? " she asked in turn as she hummed a catchy tune. "The bodyguard, the one that follows Alesha around" he said making Meera freeze.

"Since when? " Meera asked. "I asked it first. You knew about it. Didn't you? " he said getting up as well. "Tae, it's complicated. Just don't probe into it" Meera said rather sternly.

"As we suspected. You guys shifting here. Your group performing here. The bodyguards. Everything was pre-planned "Taehyung said glumly. "Was the misconnection also pre-planned? "

"Tae, Alesha must never know of it. Never ever. And no the misconnection was an accident. Who else knows about this? " she asked setting her phone aside.

"Jungkook, Yoongi hyung, me and Jimin. We found the bodyguard following you guys to work. But,  Yoongi hyung said that they don't look like they want to cause any harm. And on further observation we found them following only Alesha. And then I saw you talking to one of them. I was  going to confront you about it but,  Yoongi hyung told me to wait for you guys to open up on your own. Jimin suggested that if it bothers me too much, I should ask you today. " Taehyung ranted.

Meera just smiled at his adorable behavior and care. "Tae, sweetie it's not that I can't tell you guys. It is a part of Alesha's life that she sort of is unaware of.  But,  it is also what endangers her life. It's not that I can't trust you guys or something. It's just not my story to tell" Meera  said fondly running a hand amongst his messed up brown locks.

"Is she in danger? " he asked. "She could be. And her family and me,  don't want to risk it. That's the only reason why our families let us go to another country, without any adult supervision " she explained. "But,  if it's her life in danger. Then why does she seem to have no idea about it? " he asked with a worried expression cast across his face.

"Because she has no idea about it "