13

"But, if we don't know where Alesha is. How do we find Hobi?" Jimin asked. "Leave that to me and Jungkook" Jin answered. "What did the to of you do this time?" Namjoon groaned. "Nothing, except permanently sharing his live location to us" Jin answered. "You put a tracker on him?" Yoongi asked astonished at what Jin had just revealed. " Of course not. You know you should come out of your shell grandpa. It's the modern age. We sent his live location link to ourselves in case he decided to run off again. I guess it finally paid off" Jin retorted.

"Perfect. Who's booking the tickets?" Jimin asked. "Tickets? What tickets? e're taking the private jet" Jin answered. "The company will know if we do" Namjoon pointed. "I have my ways" Jin shrugged. "But, put your designer and eye catching clothes away and Jungkook hide your tattoos. Lest it gives away" Yoongi added. 

"Tae, is your wife trust-able?" Jungkook asked. "So far, I think so. Why?" he asked. "Excellent. Tell her that we have a few friends who are dependable and are willing to help us out so, any sort of information about her would be helpful" Jungkook answered. 

"Hyung what's the earliest time we can leave at?" Jimin asked."I'll have to check" Jin said glancing at his phone. 

Time skip~

Hobi landed in Mumbai after around 13 hours of travel he looked around the waiting aisle and saw someone holding a card with the word 'Nathan' written in fine print. Hobi walked over and pointed at the card and then at himself. "indo-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida {welcome to india]" the man said taking over the suitcase from the shocked Hobi. 

"I'm not fluent in Korean but, I can do the basics" The man said with a warm smile. "I'm dhruv" he said extending an arm out, which Hobi thoroughly shook. "Let's get you settled in at the hotel first and then we'll go on our little monster hunt"  Dhruv said dragging Hoseok along with him to his car. 

"Why did you say monster hunt though?" Hoseok asked. "Because well it's Alesha we're looking for" Dhruv said tucking in his seatbelt. "She's a monster?" hoseok asked. "No but, she is comparable to one and is missing" Dhruv said. "I know she is missing but, why is she comparable to a monster?" Hoseok asked. "How do you know?" dhruv asked instead.

"Well, a friend of Alesha told my friend Taehyung and he told me" Hoseok answered. "Which friend?" Dhruv asked suspiciously. "Meera" Hobi answered. "Woah you guys are in touch with her?" Dhruv asked fascinated. " Only Taehyung is. Why?" Hobi asked. "Well, I've known Meera just as long as I've known Alesha." Dhruv answered. "In fact I was the one who Meera contacted and asked to check up on Alesha." he added. "So it was you" Hobi thought.

"And I called her monster because she's crazy, reckless, has monstrous strength and a lot of other things" Dhruv added with a chuckle. "But, she isn't a bad person" he continued. "I know. I felt the same. That's why I'm here" Hobi smiled. "Damn, you really have a beautiful smile, like she used to say" Dhruv commented. "Umm... thanks? Could you tell me more about her?" Hobi said nervously. "Why I'd love to" Dhruv exclaimed.