57

"Baby? " Taehyung said knocking on the door. "It takes some time. Have patience " Meera yelled back urgently. "Jagi, do you even know how to wear a saree? " he responded smugly.

After a moment of silence, she popped her head out of the doorframe. "You guys plotted this,  didn't you? " she pouted. "I didn't know about it until now" he said flashing his phone. "I'll help you. Isn't that what a husband is supposed to do? " he said in a coercive tone. She looked at him before asking him to wait a moment.

She emerged shyly a moment after wearing only a blouse and the inner skirt layer of the saree pursing her lips together as her hands stood weaved together in front of her exposed waist. "Damn. Now I know why that brat set me up for this" he mumbled. "For what? " Meera asked innocently.

"To test my patience, limit and every other temptation."Taehyung answered unwaveringly. "Wha-oh " Meera stuttered as she realized what Taehyung was talking about. "Jagi. What type of saree are you going to wear? " he asked moving as close as possible without touching her.

"There's a picture there" she answered shifting her weight from one foot to another nervously as his breath fanned her neck. He went ahead and picked up the small poster type thing on the bed. "You guys get a poster with every clothing that you buy? "

"Not with every clothing, but with some we do get pictures of that sort" Meera said as she let out the breath that she had subconsciously held

"Not with every clothing, but with some we do get pictures of that sort" Meera said as she let out the breath that she had subconsciously held. "Well this will be easy to make" he said placing the poster back on to the bed and turned to face her.

"Why are you blushing? " he asked. "Is my wife having indecent thoughts? " he whispered inching closer to her with every word. "Tae... What are you upto? " she said backing away.

"Draping your saree.  As you say, Bollywood style" he said as his lips formed a smirk. "Then go ahead and do it. Hubby" Meera whispered back fiercely as she stomped on his foot.

"Ouch,I was just teasing you. Ow. That really hurt. Aish. You can't just beat me up like that" he groaned as he hopped around on one foot as his other raised foot rested in his palm.

"Drama queen. Help me out,  now will you?" she said holding out the saree. "Couldn't you just kiss me better? " he pouted. "You want me to kiss your foot? " she shot back. "Ani. I mean no. Like kiss me on the cheek or on the lip" he answered in a childish pouty tone.

"I was thinking of that as your reward" Meera said with a smile. "You said it. You can't back out now! " he said happily jumping onto both his feet with a bright smile.

But,  within minutes his childish demeanor  transitioned into his focused hot look until his eyes met hers and looked at her with a raised eyebrow as if asking for permission and in response she wrapped her arms and locked them behind his neck and pressed her lips against his tightly.

His lips moulded and fit perfectly as he traced his tongue alongside making her melt into a puddle in his arms. His arms urgently tugged her closer as he felt her waist with one arm and was encircling her with another. But, the moment she entwined her tongue with his, he pulled away.

"Did I do something wrong? " she asked in an embarrassed tone. "Let me complete your saree" he responded almost robotically. "Tae.. " she was about speak when she met his eyes that pleaded for her to not probe and decided to not ask any further.

As his arms moved in a swift and controlled set of movements, the both of them could not deny the unwavering sexual tension. The saree draping session had somehow ended with a very confused and blushing Meera in the arms of a seductive looking Taehyung who hadn't left a single inch of her untouched as they both drew in deep breaths, almost gasping for breath.

"Tae, kiss me" was all it took for Taehyung to let go of his control as he kissed her harshly as he pushed her gently onto the bed. Her hands urgently unbuttoned his button down shirt and tugged it off with his help as his head dipped further into his neck as he placed soft kisses, drawing a straight line and stopping at the top hemline of her blouse before rolling off of her.

"Just what am I doing wrong? " Meera thought as she felt the tears pool in her eyes.