55

Next morning ~

Alesha came out of her room all dressed up. "If I was a boy. I'd date you" Meera exclaimed taking in every inch of the girl who from top to bottom was a sight to behold.

"And I'd date you and get killed by Taehyung " Alesha answered calmly

"And I'd date you and get killed by Taehyung " Alesha answered calmly. "It'd be a miracle if you don't snag a guy on your way back home. " Meera said as she opened the main door whose doorbell had rung. "What are you doing here? " Alesha asked genuinely surprised at the sight of her best friend at the door with a bouquet made of chocolates.

"Is she ready? " Hoseok asked. "Ready for what? What are you even doing here? " Alesha interrupted. "Taking you to school.  My oh my you do look pretty" Hoseok answered. "And be involved in a scandal or be killed by your fangirls?  No thanks" Alesha said walking upto them.

"Gharme joote pehenke ghoome na agar dono to achhi padne waali hai tum donoko mere haatse(If you guys walk around the house with your shoes on,  I'll beat you up)" Meera said as she headed back inside. "Take off your shoes and come inside. Mine are new so they're clean" Alesha responded.

"This is for you" Hoseok said slipping off his sneakers as he handed the bouquet to Alesha. "Perfectly familiar with my tastes" she said giving him an air kiss as she accepted the bouquet and placed it on the centre of the table and eyed it greedily.

"Touch even one of them before breakfast and I'll personally kill you" Meera said entering with plates laden with steaming lumps of upma. "Only one" Alesha pleaded.  "How about none?  Eat your breakfast and get going both of you" Meera ordered. "Oh. How I have missed this. You make it better than she ever could" Hoseok commented with a mouthful of upma. "You knew he was coming? " Alesha asked. "Hard to miss since I was the one who suggested it " Meera answered calmly.

"Give me a message if you're coming next time. Pabo" Alesha said cleaning off little flecks of upma that stuck to the underside of his lips to which he just flashed a toothy grin before going back to gobble up the rest of the upma. "I guess soulmates really think alike" Alesha sighed.

"If you two don't get going soon, you're going to be late on the first day of your school" Meera said placing cups of coffee on the table alongside. "We should get going. " Alesha said dragging an unwilling Hoseok alongside. "Dahi shakkar kha aise kidr jaari hai! (Have some curd mixed with sugar. Don't go like that) " Meera yelled making Alesha turn back as Hoseok slipped into his sneakers.

Alesha took a spoonful of the sweet curd Meera fed her,  pecked the elder on the cheek and ran off saying,  " I'll see you later. All the best akka! Don't drink too much coffee!"

"Bye Meera! " Hoseok yelled on his way out. As Meera fondly watched the two dash away in the fancy car before shutting the door. Hardly a few minutes had passed when the doorbell rang.