61

"Oh then tell them I said hi" his mother said giving the phone back. "We surely will" Yoongi smiled back. "Well then. I'll get going" his mother said with a smile equally bright. "Take care y'all kids" she added. "You too. You should visit us often" Jimin said holding the elder's hand. "You guys should come home. It's been long enough " she said as she patted Jimin's head.

"I'll walk you out" Jungkook said as his mother noded and the went after bidding their farewell. "Yo. Why'd you get so awkward when you saw his mother. Couldn't you have waved back at least? "Taehyung reprimanded knocking Alesha out of her trance.

"Akka!  Jungkookchi aai! Phototil mahila tich hoti na? (Jungkook's mom. She was the one in the photo. Wasn't she? )" Alesha exclaimed turning around. "What photo? " Meera asked. "Marathit bol. Tuzha navra tikde basla ahes na. Te hindiche classes ghet asel. Tila jar kalala ki amhi kay sambandhat boltet tar azun ek samasya hoeel (Speak in marathi. Your husband sitting there probably takes classes to learn hindi. If he understands what we are speaking about. It will be another problem).

"Konta photo? (Which photo?) " Meera asked with a blush. "Tuzhe ajobache taranharanche kutumbacha(Your grandfather's saviors family!) " Alesha reminded. "Ho re! Tich hoti na?(You're right!  It was indeed her!) " Meera exclaimed. "You guys do realize that we don't have a translator? " Hoseok interrupted. "And also the fact that the two of you completely ignored Taehyung? "Jimin pointed out.

"We didn't do it on purpose. But,  Tae I was just wondering if Jungkook told his mother about you and Meera and if his mother will talk to your mother about it? " Meera lied without batting an eyelid. "Now,  that I think of it. He didn't mention that! " Taehyung exclaimed. "Let's just hope he didn't because if he did then Taehyung will have a tough time explaining it all to his mother. " Namjoon said hoping for the best.

"I personally want to see him get beaten up"Alesha commented. "Oh look. The statue speaks! " Taehyung retorted shutting her up.