38

"Damn it" Alesha said as she loaded the bags into the vehicles and tears started to spill. "And I was wondering how you haven't cried yet" Jimin chuckled as he placed the duffel in. "Aish, come here" he said pulling her into his reluctant embrace. "Shhh, we'll meet again. Sooner this time" he comforted as she hugged him back just as tight. "The next time we meet, you had better gotten rid of the douchebag. I'll introduce you to a person you'll absolutely love. And I'll make sure he treats you right" Jimin offered. 

"It's a deal. You can't back out now" she said holding out her little finger which Jimin entwined his pinky with and connected their thumbs. "Alie~" Hoseok came flying out of nowhere joining the hug. "I'm going to miss you" he whined. "Yeah, and I'm out of here" Jimin said wiggling his way out. "Group hug" Hoseok said holding Jimin tightly in place.

"Did you say group hugs?" Taehyung yelled as he jumped in along with Jungkook as well. "Just a reminder, she's crushed and so is Jimin" Bang-PD pointed out. "Doesn't matter because it will be too long for the next time we meet" Hoseok said acting out an aegyo. 

"Me too" Dhruv said joining in as well and crushing the life out of everyone with his grip and strength. "Jin, you're my favorite" Dhruv announced as he pulled Jin from Namjoon's side into a bone-crushing hug. "World Wide Handsome you know?" Jin said as soon as he got out of the hug. "Dhruv don't fall for him. You'll have to fight with a mirror all your life" Namjoon reminded. "Yah!" Jin yelled and was about to rant but let it off when the goofy Namjoon and his dimples did the trick. "Pabo" was all Jin muttered as he went into the back of the car.

"Calls everyday" Hoseok said looking at Alesha who nodded fondly before a voice took the living daylights out of her. "You're getting gutsy day by day"

"Akash? What are you doing here?" she said as she stumbled away but bumped into somebody. Oh no.

That was the last thing her brain could process before she got thoroughly beaten up. The other people on-spot weren't of any help because Dhruv stood there with an evil smile holding them back. Yup, that guy is superman. Just kidding, he's not. He was just happy that somebody who could beat Alesha up in his stead, just enough to quench his anger.

"Seven men in your house. This is what we got you a flat to rent for?" Akash said smacking her on the back of the head. "I can explain" Hoseok interrupted but was met by the angry glare of the two assailant's. Scared would be an underrated word for how much duality the two assailant's had presented while beating Alesha up and changing their expressions quicker than flash.

"Hi, I'm Hiba. I'm her elder sister" the female assailant said with a smile. "Hi, I'm Akash, I'm sort of her family" Akash said holding Alesha in a choke-hold. "Hi, but, I think she is choking?" Taehyung pointed. "Fuck, bro you alive?"Akash asked shaking the almost out of life Alesha back to life. "She'll be fine. She's just dramatic. You guys are going somewhere?" Hiba asked. "Back to Korea actually" Jimin said politely. "Holy fuck. He's adorable. Can I adopt you?" Hiba legit squealed. 

"I don't think you can. But, thanks I guess?" Jimin responded seemingly confused. "Shut it. You're embarrassing me" Alesha said pulling her sister away from the little Mochi. "You're the embarrassment in our relationship" Hiba scoffed. "Okay, shut up you two. I think they have a flight to catch" Akash said shutting the sisters up.

"Tujhe to mei gharpe dekhugi bete ( See what I do to you at home)" Hiba threatened.