29

At night~

*Cue to Alesha coming inside the room and grabbing Taehyung*

"I swear if you don't stop spamming her account, I will block you from her account" She said angrily. "Why do you even have her account?" Taehyung asked moving away from her grip. "Because... well never mind. Girl's secret" Alesha said after a moment's hesitation. "Do you think she will say yes?" he asked nervously. "Is that even a question?" Alesha scoffed and then took another glance at the man and sighed.

 "I know you're worried if she likes you just because you're an idol or something. But, hey even if she likes you because you are an idol, it's obviously because that's all she knows about you. Open up to her and make her fall in love with the off-screen you as well. Snag your lady" Alesha said in an encouraging tone. "I will. But, what if she prefers someone more non-idol-ish or someone Indian. Or her parents don't like me or something?" he said with an adorable pout. 

"To her parents, as long as you treat her well, they'll let you be with her. How about your side? Your parents wouldn't mind you dating an Indian girl?" she asked in turn. "I'm... thinking about marriage actually. Not just dating and my parents are okay with anything as long as she is a good girl, which she is." he said biting his lower lip. "I don't think she would mind that honestly but, you have a contract till 2027. Propose to her right after that. Go for promise rings for now. Propose later on" Alesha suggested. 

"That's a good idea. Oh by the way do you know how much longer she will take to come back?" he asked hoping that Alesha knew. "Half an hour more" she said glancing at the clock. "That's so long" Taehyung groaned and in response Yoongi slammed a pillow in his face and mumbled a 'Shut up'.

"You could go through an album. It's full of pictures. Of me. Of my family. Of Dhruv and of Meera" Alesha ended with a smile. "Where are they?" he asked getting up. "Come with me" she said as she grabbed a plastic carry bag filled with albums of various sizes from her closet. 

"Took you long enough." Hoseok said as he turned to see her dragging Taehyung and a plastic carry bag. "Why are you up?" Hoseok questioned. "Meera is out and he is waiting for her. So I thought we could go through albums for the time being together?" Alesha said glaring at Hoseok for being curt.

"But, Jin won't like it. Like yesterday, he was worried that Taehyung has insomnia or something but, in reality this guy was texting Meera. When Jin tried to take him away for an afternoon nap, he couldn't sleep because he was on cloud nine because Meera called him hubby. And now he isn't sleeping because she isn't back yet." Hoseok listed. "Is this true?" Alesha questioned. "Once we go back, I won't get many chances to do this for her" Taehyung answered with his gaze stuck at his feet. 

"He's just a love struck fool. Let him be. Anyways you guys are going back tomorrow" Alesha said patting Taehyung. "Fine. But, only this once. I don't want to see this happen again or I'm ratting you out" Hoseok sighed.

And about half an hour later, they were still swooning over the childhood pictures when Alesha's phone rang. 

"Hello?" "Yes this is Alesha Hida, may I know who I am speaking to?" "Really? Thank you! I shall not disappoint you! Yes it is. Good night then. Thank you once again. Credentials? I'll hand it over by tomorrow. Yes, yes. Thank you!" was all she said before she hung up on the call.

"Who was it?" Hoseok asked. "My school has started looking for opportunities for me abroad and I am loving it!" she exclaimed jumping into his embrace. "Is Seoul one of them?" he asked as she nodded. "Excellent" he said hugging her tight. "You guys are cute" Taehyung smiled. 

"Don't" Hoseok groaned. "I'm not shipping you guys. I'm just saying. It's cute" Taehyung smiled. "Let me just text this to Meera. Oh shit. She came back some time ago already. Tae check your phone!" Alesha said as she turned and tapped away on her phone subconsciously sitting in Hoseok's lap. "Woah, is that her? She looks so pretty" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Sister-in-law to you" Taehyung said almost immediately. "You were right, he is a vinegar pot" Hoseok tsk-ed. "She didn't send them to you did she?" Alesha asked and his frown answered their question. "Oh she texted me. I'm off to her" Taehyung said as he gleefully dashed away.