32

Author's POV( Includes me blabbering for no reason cause why not?):

"Tae, Kookie. Wake up" Jin lazily said nudging the now cuddled into each other Taekook. "Even while he's half asleep, he still manages to find Tae" Jimin tsk-ed. "Science can absolutely not find a reason for the attraction Taekook hold" Namjoon said jokingly. "Mini and monie, if you two are not here to help me wake them up. Then kindly GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Jin said after a deep breath with a fist raised in the other two's direction. 

"Old man, you have wrinkles on your face" Yoongi teased. Bam. Yeah, you guessed it right. Jin made an example out of Yoongi as to what would happen if the members weren't being helpful. Jimin and Namjoon dragged Yoongi away before the two eldest's began fighting. They went to a place that they absolutely did not want to be at but, considering the fact that it was the safest place at the moment. Yeah, I'm blabbering, they didn't really have an option because they knew if there was one place where Jin wouldn't lash out, it would be in front of Alesha and Hoseok.

But, there was a huge drawback. Being around Alesha and Hoseok was fun. Okay that's a lie. It's not fun because well the two are extra cuddly around each other and the members were definitely not very fine with that. Especially because Alesha sort of baby-ied  Hoseok which was not a pleasant scene to be a part of because well, Alesha was 12 years younger. 

But, luckily for them, Alesha and Hoseok would become quite entertaining and would involve the members whenever they knew that the members were around. And that's what the problem was, they never noticed the members because they were always in a world of their own. Something that Yoongi named as the couple world ( Hoseok didn't know about this title because well he would pretty much flip out or complain to Jin which was not a good ending for the members. Or even worse Hoseok and Alesha would pout together and that was irresistible because both of them looked like babies and it would be almost impossible to refute them)

"I'm already dreading what we will walk into" Jimin groaned. "Last time, I walked in when Alesha was sitting on the kitchen-top and Hoseok was tickling her. Dude,how can they not be in love?" Namjoon grumbled along. "But, I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous. They actually do have a lot of fun. They have inside jokes and crazy good memories" Yoongi added getting out of MiniMonie's grasp. 

"Wish I had a friend like that" Yoongi added. "Hyung, are you jealous that Hobi hyung is with her?" Jimin asked suspiciously. "No" Yoongi refuted. "Yeah, he definitely is" Namjoon concluded. "Okay, maybe a little. He doesn't even come to me at night. Not even for cuddles. Can you imagine, Hoseok not coming in for cuddles?" Yoongi tried to explain.

"Hyung, I hate to be the one to break this to you but, he was cuddling someone at night. It just wasn't you" Jimin said as he bit his lower lip. "Are you telling me...?" Yoongi trailed off. "Hah, gotcha. He was cuddling with Tae because Tae doesn't sleep much nowadays. And before that he slept with Jin because Jin was worried about Tae not sleeping" Jimin said with a smirk.

"Aish, you little midget. I'll beat you up someday" Yoongi threatened. "But they have cuddled. Twice. Once on the day we called Meera and second on the day Bang-PD yelled at Hoseok" Namjoon recollected. "Bang-PD yelled at Hoseok?" Yoongi asked. "You didn't know?" Jimin questioned but, was answered by a gloomy expression on Yoongi's face. 

"Hyung, it's not..." Jimin tried to rectify but, was shrugged off by Yoongi. "It's his life. I can't interfere in everything now, can I?" Yoongi said. Luckily, their conversation was overheard. And a plan was hatched.